Chapter One

Riko's POV

What the hell...her numbers are way too high for her physical features! Crap, they're even higher than Kagami's!!! She doesn't look like it but she's pretty strong...what the hell is going on...

"Yosh," she mumbled, shaking me out of my thoughts. I noticed that she had already finished changing. She was wearing a loose sweater that slipped off one shoulder, a pair of short shorts, and... basketball shoes? Not just any typical basketball shoes, they were high end shoes.

"Shall we?" I asked, forcing a smile. I didn't want to look weird or something. We walked out and I was surprised to see Kise-kun rubbing himself up to Kuroko. He looked over to our direction and smiled widely.

"Himechi, what took you so long?" Kise asked. Wait...Hime? Please don't tell me this girl is a freaking princess...

"Kise-kun, please don't make up nicknames for me. I've told you that so many times now," the girl said bluntly.

"Umm do you guys know each other?" Hyuga asked.

"Not really," Hime said while Kise said "Very close," at the same time. This made Kise explode.

"Himechi, how could you say that?!" he said.

"It's the same reaction he has when Kuroko does that," one of my seniors said.

Suddenly, we heard thunder roar through the place.

"It's raining," Kagami mumbled.

"Himechi, what are we going to do?" Kise started. "The court out there isn't covered! And yet I was looking forward to playing with you again." Now there's something you don’t see every day. Kise was pouting.

"Umm, you can use half of our court, if you'd like," Hyuga with a small smile. He was thinking the same thing I was.

Can a girl with such a small figure like hers be able to play against, or even with, a member of the Generation of Miracles?

"Thank you for your offer but I wouldn't want to interrupt your practice," Hime said to us. "Kise-kun, maybe we can play another time."

"Wait, you know how to play basketball?!" Kagami asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Keep up, man," Koganei said, nudging his arm.

"I suggest you avoid underestimating her figure," Kise said, now with a smirk on his lips. "Himechi, why don't you show them what I’m talking about? Do a dunk!"

"What level dunk are you expecting to see?" Hime asked Kise.

"Show them your best."

"But that would cost us," Hime reasoned. Now their conversation turned into something I can't understand.

"Maybe we can ask the boss to cover it? We could tape it or something! Maybe we can offer a sports shoot!!" Kise yelled happily. "Are you sure we can just do that?"

"I'll run it by him right now!" Kise grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed a number.

"Hey boss, we have this great idea for a sports shoot...yeah....uhuh...We'll send a film...Great!" He hung up.

"He's fine with it," Kise said with a huge smile. "Call my uncle, you know what's coming," Hime said after she let out a little sigh. Kise punched in a number again. This time, his conversation went on fast.

"He's fine with it too," Kise said, closing his phone. Hime sighed and dropped the bag she was holding on the floor.

"May I?" she asked, stretching her hand out to Kagami who was holding the ball. He hesitantly gave it to her, watching her closely.