Chapter Four

Riko's POV

The two passed to either an opponent or to an empty spot but the ball always went straight to the hoop. The game went on like this. It went straight like this for all quarters.

"Damn..." Kagami said, trying to catch his breath. All the boys were either on the floor or holding unto their knees. Trust me when I say this, just watching that game also had me in deep breaths. My voice was stuck in my throat.

"Too bad you guys haven't seen the worst of her yet," Kise said. He came in during the half of the first quarter. We watched as the two teams bowed at each other.

"She just tripled our score without having a hard time..." Hyuga muttered. I nodded looking at Himeko, not seeing a single bead of sweat on her.

"That was amazing!!!" Himeko’s team yelled, cheering for her.

"Arigato, but you guys were passing so greatly, we probably wouldn't have won if you guys didn't pass like that," Himeko said with a smile.

"Kise, you said we haven't seen the worst of her yet. What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's a monster," he said as Himeko walked over to us. Everyone heard and walked over the bench to grab some water.

"A monster that loves milkshakes anyways," he said holding up two milkshakes. "Himechi, Kurokochi, these are for you!" he said with a wide smile.

"I guess you won't be treating me tonight," Kuroko said to Himeko with a small smile.

"Why does it seem as if you’re enjoying it?" Himeko asked and the rest of us laughed at how bluntly they act when they should be feeling weird or something.

"Anyways," Kise said finally calming down from his fits of laughter. "Why don't we have dinner together with Kagamichi?" he asked, putting his arms around Kuroko and Himeko. "My treat!"

"Fine by me as long as it’s free," Kagami muttered.

"That rhymed..." Himeko muttered and we all laughed. Seriously, her being blunt is too cute even for me.  

_________________________________________________ 

Himeko's POV

We walked to this place where you could cook your own food. When we entered it was pretty packed.

"Ara? It's Midorimachi!" Kise-kun said brightly and I looked over to where he was pointing and saw a guy with green hair, green eyes, glasses and taped fingers.

"Here we go again," Kagami muttered.

"You know him?" I asked. He and Kuroko nodded.

"We played against him," Kagami said while Kuroko said "I also used to play in the same team as him." I nodded. Kise pulled us over to the green-haired guy.

"It's you..." he said to Kise who just smiled widely. He was alone and had plenty of space for the four of us.

"Mind if we sit here?" Kagami asked, not too pleased. The green one nodded. We sat down. Kise and the guy with green hair sat together with Kagami-kun while I was sitting beside Kuroko.

"And who may you be?" the stranger asked politely.

"Himeko," I muttered and he showed a small smile. "Call me Midorima," he said and I nodded. "Miyuki-chan, what do you want to eat?" Kuroko asked me.

"Miyuki?" Midorima-kun asked.

"It's her second name!" Kise said nonchalantly.

"I see..." he muttered.