Chapter Twenty-One

Kuroko's POV

"YOSH MINNA! LISTEN UP OR ELSE!" the Student Council president yelled throughout the classroom. Her voice was pretty loud so I saw no use for her yelling.

"Tomorrow is the beginning of mid-terms and afterwards is the school's first festival!" Some of the students cheered. Kagami, Miyuki and I just stayed silent. Well, I thought Kagami would cheer as well considering that there would be lots of food... Or maybe that's just me being quick to assume? Who am I kidding, he's probably thinking of eating a foot long right now.

"It won’t be your typical school festival, though. Instead of having the projects by class, it would be organized by club. Some of the activities would contradict what the club is all about but it's all for the challenge. Besides, the Student Council picked the activities ourselves and we trust you're up for the challenge. So today during lunch, assemble at your usual meet ups and the Council Officers will tell you your activities."

Someone in the back raised his hand.

"What about those who never signed up for a club?"

"You'll have to join the Council on organizing the whole event which means stuff like helping with the decorations and stuff."

I looked over to Miyuki and she looked a bit bothered. It occurred to me that she was always at the basketball courts with us afterschool so I suppose she doesn't really have a club...

"All classes have been informed. Please keep what I said in mind. That is all." And with that, the Student Council President left the classroom. The lesson continued and Miyuki and I went back to sleeping.
_________________________________________________________________

Himeko's POV

I was on my way to the basketball court. Aida-senpai gave me a call earlier, telling me to get there quick so I did. I opened the doors and saw the whole team smiling at me.

"What's going on?" I asked bluntly.

"Weeeeeeell," Aida-senpai started. "You never mentioned being in a club. Since you're with us practically all the time now, we figured that it's the best thing that we invite you to join our club," she said with a wide smile.

"Why would you think that?" I asked again, a bit confused.

"Certain reasons," Hyuga-senpai said. "Well, do you want to join the family?"

A family?

"You don't have to play or anything. In fact, you can do whatever you want to do.... Well, with reason of course. If you want, you could be our representative and stuff, I don't know."

"A-are you sure?" I asked one last time and they all nodded.

Suddenly, the Student Council President barged through the doors.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road. Is there anyone missing? Any extra bodies?" she asked and I looked at Aida-senpai with a small smile. She held out a club form at me with my information already written on it. All I had to do was sign.

Kuroko-kun handed me a pen. I guess they were all expecting this. I signed and everyone smiled at me.

"All present and accounted for," Aida-senpai told the President.

"Well then, let's begin. First of all, since the basketball club is one of the most looked up to club in the school, according to most of the girls we asked, we thought of giving you a task wherein you're gonna have to give a little fanservice."

Now this is interesting, to say the least.
___________________________________________________________________

Kagami's POV