'Tik - tok '

Kiara's P.O.V.

The noise of firing striking my ears. Everything coming back in flashes. Me being drunk, Sam, attack, Abdul's death, last thing I remember is that girl's punch ending in black.

I opened my eyes wide. I was laid in an empty room with white walls and no windows. All I wanted was to know who that girl was who punched me. I couldn't even see their faces due to their headgears . The grey door infront of me opened and a few people entered. They saw me awake. One of them fished out an injection, piercing it inside my arm and I was again drifting back to sleep.

Once again my eyes snapped open and this time my left side of face was flat on something cold. Metal table .Ignoring the pain in my head I raised myself up only to come in contact with a pair of chocolate coloured eyes. Fair complexion and long brown hair. She was grinning at me. The time I spent on scanning her, she raised her hair tying them up into a ponytail.

We were in a room with one table and we both sitting on opposite sides. It had a dark glass frame towards my left side through which nothing could be seen.

All I wanted her to do was to open her mouth for me to match the voice and then she's gone. ' If she's the one '

She caught me staring intently and let out a sly grin. " Looks like the hit left you numb. Come on ! It wasn't that hard or should I say you are too fragile. "

Yes the voice matched. Gritting my teeth, I banged my fist on the table and was heading to choke her neck until a sharp streak of current went through my hands and I crashed back on the table.

I took long breaths to calm down from the effect.

" Let's speed up this thing. " She suggested.

She added," Fill in the blanks. If you pass yoyu get food and if you fail.." once again the electric bolt ran through my nerves, I groaned and pulled my fingers into a tight fist.

She said " Fill the blanks and you are safe. "

" What if I don't " I asked with a mischievous smile.

She raised her eyes on me. She came forward and landed a tight slap on my face. My skin burned and surely become red very soon.
" Then you don't know what you will go through. " she replied.

" You've no idea, what I've been through. " I said remembering Noah's all time torture I had.

" So, everybody knows about those drives and it's no problem for us to connect the missing ends that you killed George and got the other missing drive. "
My eyes came out.

" What ! I did not kill George. Accuse me of something that I have done. Don't bluff around thinking that I will spil some beans. " She pressed the button above again making the volts burn me out. I was panting.

" Don't act smart infront of me."

I let out a wicked smile and replied," Aww.. cannot digest truth. "

Author's P.O.V.

Kiara in a way was successful to piss Sasha. Sasha was all over her, throwing punches on Kiara.

" Sasha stop. " The speakers blurted out. She wasn't stopping. Finally two guards came and took her out of the room.

" Can I ask you what the hell were you doing to her ? " The commander asked.

" Beating the crap out of her. Can't you see, she's not gonna speak without some ruthless hits. " Sasha fired back.

" This way you will never be able to open her mouth. " said commander.