My Brother

Author's P.O.V.

         Noah dragged Kiara inside her room. He banged the door close with one hand and with other he threw Kiara at the crook of her bed.

      Noah's chest was rising and sinking with rapidity. Kiara turned around and stood up.

******

Kiara's P.O.V.

      Is he mad ? Why is he beating me again ?  Right now, I knew one thing. Either jump off the building and die or face the brutual Noah and die after getting much more pain. My mind cannot think of what reason was hidden inside him that he's as angry as a hungry bear. All I know is to flight. In this condition, no one  can choose to fight. Taking the first option to flight I ran towards my window but Noah grabbed my shoulder and other arm pulling me in and throwing me in the other direction.  My body hit the closet. My cells jumped up in pain. My complete torso was undergoing through a lot of injuries.
Noah: " didn't I tell you to stay back ?"
  Before I could reply, he grabbed my arms and lifted me up. It was like I was a cloth hanging in air.  My fear levelled up when I met Noah's dark eyes. He was dead angry. His eyes felt like lasers burning me.
Noah: " Answer me Kiara."
Kiara: " I didn't let him steal your work."
   His hold got stronger. His fingers were trying to get inside my skin stopping the blood flow.
   Noah: " Did I ask you for help ?"
      I turned my head sideways. 
I muttered," Noah. You....you are hurting me..e." His eyes travelled to his hand which held me. He let me go.
      His eyes seeing the floor. I sighed and took a relaxing breath but Noah the same second grabbed my jaw, pushing me back. His fingers making hole inside my cheeks.
Noah: " I know it when you lie and when you don't. You could have tackled it in a smoother way but..." His other hand curled up into a fist. God! He is going to break my teeth.
Noah: " but you purposefully played like this. Tell me Kiara what actually was behind all this. "

     This time Noah's eyes showed pain. His eyes had so much pain hidden behind them.
      " Tell me what's behind your anger ?"
     His pressure decreased. I took it as an advantage and pushed him away with my hands. This time I was also angry. I'm being  punished without any valid reason.  

    Noah was standing still for a long time. I made no big movements.

       He stepped back. His eyes filled with fear which was the most shocking thing. There is something definately wrong with him. His fright brought more fear in me.

    I stepped forward and said, " Tell me Noah. What problem is there that you are hiding ?
       I know people consider me as a selfish fox but trust me Noah. This fox really wanna help you."

     He had tears in his eyes which were controlled by him from falling down.
  I grabbed his hand and squeezed it with ease his hands were rough. It had many bruises. He quickly withdrew back and turned around, putting his hands behind his head. He became so mad that he started pulling his hair from his head. He was hiding his feelings from me.

  I walked around and faced  Noah whose tears already made its way down. He quickly rubbed his tears and stood still. 

   " I'm not here for any new fight. You did a mistake and you  will receive a punishment." He said straight.

    I can't describe how his needle pierced inside my body. Again, I was going to be punished for saving people and his work.

    He added, " you have to entertain Mr. Malik for one night."

    My eyes almost came out. What did he say ? Are my ears ringing ? My jaw dropped to the floor.

   " You have any idea about what you are uttering ? " He stepped forward to place his hands on my shoulder but I shoved him off.

    My body was radiating pure anger.
I shouted on him, " are you insane ? I cannot believe my ears Noah."