Among the stars

Author's P. O. V.

Kiara's black SUV entered the petrol pump. Giving it a stop, she lowered the shiny glass and her face was visible to Blake.

He did the filling work and stood in front of her door.

Kiara gave him a package. He returned it to her.

" That's not enough. I want more or else you don't get this envelope. Meet be in the backside of this station. "

Without letting her speak, he walked away.

******

" Noah, dont act like you're gone crazy. Take a turn and reach out for Bella. " said Sam.

" I cannot take risk with Kiara. It's simple if Kiara is there, bells will be along with her. " said Noah.

" There was a blast and Kiara won't keep Bella at a site of explosion. I will go check on Kiara, you go for Bells and don't worry, Kiara is in this game from a long time. She can protect herself. Bella cannot. "

" Fine. " said Noah as he puts the call to an end.

******

Blake opened the door of the backseat and hopped in. Kiara drove the car on the service road.

Blake came ahead, sitting beside her.

" You said this will be a simple task of take away and deliver."

" Yes. " replied Kiara.

" But it wasn't. I thought of exiting from the front door but cops were already there. So I followed that woman. Suddenly we went through a mini quake by the blast! "

" I know about that, Ok. I was the one to plant that bomb over there. Happy! Why are you so scared? " Blake's face turned white.

" oh really! Cause your bomb brought his attention to me, that bulky detective just ran after me. He threw me on the ground and launched a number of punches, assuming that I planted that bomb over there. It was impossible to get out of his grip.
Thankfully your bomb number two exploded. His attention diverged there and I ran off. " Blake sighed.

Kiara twitched her eyebrows.

She asked," Wait, What! Bomb number two? "

" Yes, the bomb in that black van. I bet no one near it can survive. " said Blake.

" You're misunderstanding Blake. There was only one bomb in the front yard of the garage. "

" There were two and now I want more money for risking my life as you never alarmed me of any bomb and also for leaving this state as that detective won't rest before putting me in jail. "

Kiara had nothing but fear captivating her mind. She pressed her foot to give full rise to the speed.

" Where are we going?  " asked Blake.

   " Site of blast. " replied Kiara.

" What are you doing? There will be cops waiting for us. You can't..."

Kiara yelled, " Shut up! Just shut up! " All the way, Blake had the fear of getting caught and Kiara had the fear of watching more deaths of her loved one.

She parked the car a few meters away from the garage, beneath a tree. She was about to get out but Blake grabbed her arm.

" Hey! My money ? "

Kiara gave him a deadly glare, she hands over the car keys to Blake. While she was getting out, Blake placed the envelope in her jacket.

As Blake said, the place was sealed, Cops,  fire fighters, near by people.