Empty hearts

Kiara's P.O.V.

        " I'm not in their team but that doesn't mean that I'll team up with a  criminal. " Priyanki said in her rich tone.

       " why criminal ? Call me a terrorist, right soldier. " I said darting my eyes on him.

      " A Pschycic murderer sounds much better. " Priyanki gave this statement. It froze my braincells.  I clenched my jaw, trying trying to control my out bursting rage.

" Why not ! " I said in agreement.

      "Now, stop behaving like an immature child who finds  difficulty in catching words." said Priyanki.

      " Drop it. " the two said in union.

   " Too late. " I pressed the trigger but a few seconds before that,  without my knowledge , Joy appeared like a ghost. I didn't even notice when her swinging leg hit my hand which lost track as well my body was shaken by Priyanki's knee burying in between my joint, making me tumble down. My whole frame was experiencing the fallout and therefore  bullet striked the wall not Varun.

      Within no time, my body was sticking the ground by none other than Joy's tight grip over my neck. I knew she was fast but never knew she was ghost. Ghosty fast !

    " Ahhh! Leave me, pixie. " My head faced mom's tall frame. She  sighed on me getting stabbed.

     My fingers lost hold over my gun and I knew that Joy snatched it from me.

       Soon my hands were handcuffed. Joy grabbed a good bunch of my hair and pulled me up, ruthlessly. She kept on pulling, until I was standing on my feet.

    " Joy. You don't need to.." Joy cut my mom off. " You don't require to teach me, my job."

       Joy turned my frame towards mom and dad,who was free by now.

     More rage surfaced up on the mouth of my volcano. They framed me.

     " Get out of my vision." I yelled. I launched a few kicks in air in their direction which definately didn't even touch them because Joy pulled me away. Her knee fiercely burried inside my injured leg causing me to fall down, almost bowing them. Terrible pain was digested by me, thanks to Joy.

       " it's quite unbelievable that you left everything for this shit. " it was Joy's voice. 

        Joy pressed a button on her bluetooth and had a short conversation.

       " Good news. Team B was successful in knocking them down and civilians  are being taken out of this building. " said Joy.

      " I'll also see, how you take them out ! " I muttered under my breath.

      " I heard it. " again Joy.

   She pulled my hair almost removing the roots out. I stood up like a loyal dog.

   Joy blurted  some more shit, " I fear, Kiara won't be joining yourl outside this building. "

      " What ! Why ? Why not ? " asked my pretending to be worried mother.

        " I fear she's also one of them as her recent statement proved it and what she did today, cannot be left unremarkable. " replied Joy.

      " No, she's not going with you. She's mad on us, that's why she.."

   Again mom's manipulating speech was interrupted by Joy.

     " It is from your vision. She's coming with me. I'm not leaving a Pschyco gangster to kill more people as well as my agents who faced injuries because of her.  Next meet in the court or probably jail. "