Not Magicians!!

Kiara's P.O.V
This is hell. What they have to do with me? Mine hands were handcuffed that too was hanged on a long cylindrical iron rod above me, legs folded and knees on the black floor. My body was sweating,fists burning with the tight metallic handcuffs holding my hands and shoulders unbearably paining.I was angry, tired,horrified and scared in this haunted dark place.
It was a bit relaxation because my father Mr.Varun D'souza and dear uncle Arav Kohli were also hanged in the same manner. The two army heros.

"Dad we need to get out,do something."

He raised his eyebrow and said,
"Do you think I am in a state to do something ? "

I raised my eyebrow and said " you are a soldier,our army man. You have tackled this before."

  Uncle Arav smirked and said " yes we are soldiers not magicians!"

      Time passed ........ I was frustrated by now. They were just so calm. It felt like hours have passed.
      "so what's your plan now?"

Arav:"we need help."

Dad didn't pay any heed to our talks. He was busy with his thoughts.

   Arav:" we need help before its too late"
         " and who will help us? Your Nation!?!" I asked sarcastically.
I saw the two faces beside me turning red and orange.

Arav: "you too belong to that nation."

"whatever."

     My dad gave me a deadly glare. He was angry on me. He hated when someone says anything bad about his country but I still don't care. My father is a patriot but I am the complete opposite of him because I spent my childhood like an orphan. My mother was with me but she was always busy with her work, running her father's company.
Dad :"shut up Kim(kiaria's nickname) listen. By the sound we hear from outside it is clear that we are near some water body so it won't be that hard to escape."
Arav :"worst part is how to get rid of this place."

      Suddenly a question arises in my mind that why I was here? Which I should have asked before.

     " Can I ask why I am also stuck with yourl over here? As far as I know I am not a government worker and my calculations show that I am nothing except a student in 2nd year of her college."
         Dad sighed," they think you are the key who opens the lock of my loyalty and they can easily get the information."
A:"such fools" He said with a smile.
Dad too smiled and continued " really big fools."

     He saw my question mark face and added, "I know your curiosity to know everything. So hear it. Some private organisations without the government's permission built some deadly weapons that can destroy a whole country within a couple of minutes. We caught them but it didn't work that much. We know how to launch it but we weren't able to locate them. They are hidden in the extreme places of our country. Our kidnappers think that they can open my mouth by threatening you."

       A cold chill of fear ran through my spine. This terrified me. They could even kill me and this two people are so calm like this all is next to nothing.
All the ugly thoughts of my torture came up. It worsend my condition. I was loosing my patience.

"why are you punishing me?"

    Before he could say anything the old rusted door in front of us opened and two man came in,behind them came a young man wearing a white t-shirt with dark blue jacket and black jeans. He had curly black hair with wild green eyes.
One of the men brought a chair for him and he settled himself right beside me. His wild eyes were ready to eat me up. He gave a devilish smirk and said" My my Varun you have a gorgeous daughter. I don't understand why you want me to kill her, better give me my info or else your baby girl will be converted to ashes."

         They both treated him like a bluffing politician. He grinned and his man went out and brought two metallic cuffs connected with long broad dirty wire. On seeing that my adrenaline got excited with flames inside and my outer body became as cold as ice. Dad saw me getting scared, he blinked once and said,"relax Kim you will be fine." At that time I felt like you are pushing someone from the cliff and telling relax you will be fine. This is insane. I have to stop this. I don't have such guts, the man came and fixed it on my ankle. I pleaded him " no please show mercy I am of no good to you please leave me...." I turned my gaze to his boss who was enjoying the show,"please please green eyes..I mean Sir, no bbb boss let me go. I don't want to die..."

Dad :" Kim stop this. Don't overreact"

     " are you mad?!?! Can't you see these long wires."
          His man pressed a button on his remote the same second a terrible wave of current ran through my body like a burning electric bolt,my whole body was vibrating. I felt fire running all through my nerves. Suddenly it stopped, I was left with electrons buzz up. Someone lifted my chin up to that green eyed man. He smirked and said," Varun don't be so cruel." Dad gave a fake laugh. Meanwhile Arav uncle was just observing the surrounding. His eyes were again and again gazing at the door and window.
Mr Green eyes shifted his gaze on me and asked " Do you like insects?"

       My eyes widened at this. I hated insects more than anything. If anyone ask me to choose between insect or ghost I will rather choose a ghost. I slowly twist my head left-right signalling a 'NO'.

      "As you say my lady" . He again signalled his man and again he went out. God please anything but not those dirty,tiny, dark piece of shit.

      His man came with a galvanised bucket. All I can see was something dark black thing. He kept it near me, no it was something even worse which is what I don't know but 100s of black, shiny worms. It's one glance made me cry ,tears ran down my cheeks. I was continously insisting him to please stop. I pleaded dad and Arav uncle to show mercy on their girl but nothing worked. His man lifted those insects and started sticking them on me. The moment they were connected to my skin it felt like many injection being pierced at the same time, they started sucking my blood. I couldn't even split a word it was so much pain all over me. I was crying continously
Arav:" hey stop this. Do anything with us but leave her."
His men continued their sticking work. I was cursing them for every second of my suffering, if I will survive, they will definitely be murdered by me.
Mr Green: " ok Varun one last chance and if not,she will be dead."
Dad's eyes were wet but still he smiled proudly and said" have a shot."

       What no he is telling him to kill me. No way I won't die like this. I was begging him. Mr Green took the remote and again pressed the button sending that high voltage current inside my body. I was shouting, my tears dried up,  again burning and vibrating, those insects were also affected by it as they started falling one by one off me.
Suddenly it stopped.

      Dad: " Kim breathe, relax, nothing can turn my girl down. ok."

       I could hear him shout again and again. I was loosing my senses. Mr Green removed a knife and placed it near you neck.

Green: " I am sorry. Your dad don't want you to live."

        My mouth was dry but still I managed to speak" listen please stop. Don't kill me I..I.I assure you he will tell you Whatever you want just give us some time please. Last chance please .. I don't wanna die. My life is everything to me left please give me on chance to save it."
      Suddenly a man entered inside and said " we need to go boss is injured badly he needs you." He was terrified he left me and ordered his man to make the chopper ready, he gestured his men to make preparations. They left. He again turned to face me and yelled" one chance.
      After I return, you will either get my answers or else  die." He furiously turned which made him hit the bucket and loose balance he fell on the floor. Arav uncle laughed silently. He gave him a deadly glare and left.

*****

This is my first book guys. If there are any grammatical mistake then please ignore. I am just a teenager not a professional so it can't be up to that mark. It is my work and I don't want it to be copied or any other thing like that. I hope that you enjoy the story