Deal

Author's P.O.V.

S:" let's see what you've got?"
Sam swirled his sword towards Kiara. She defended herself.
She spoke in a weak tone.
K:" you know I am not ready for battles." Sam growled and fiercely hit his sword on hers making it fall on the ground. His smash was hard. It hurt Kiara's hand. She squeezed her hand with the other.
K:" aoooouch." Sam quickly moved forward, twist her hand to her back and placed the sword on her neck.
S:" tell me or this is your last day on earth."
His body pulled her. She grabbed his hair and pulled them out. Same yelled in pain and release her.
K:" you are misunderstanding me. I was drunk, I might be bluffing. I don't understand what you want me to say?"
He charged on her. He threw her on a rack, making cracking sounds. Kiara tried to stand up but Sam placed his foot on her fingers and pressed it down. Kiara yelled in pain. Sam lifted his leg and kicked Kiara on her face.  Her body fell on the other side. He gripped her hair pulling her head up to face him.

N:" What's going on?" Noah stepped in. Sam let her go and angrily walked out. Noah lifted Kiara and asked," why was he beating you?" His eyes filled with rage.
K:" I don't know." Noah made her to stand up then punched the wall. A cold shivering sensation ran through Kiara's body.

    Noah yelled on her," for God's sake tell me what's the matter? Don't make me reveal it in my way. I will do the worst of all to you two. Better get this in your brains, the moment I loose my patience, you both are dead."

*****

    Kiara was having her dinner. Noah came and sat in front of her. After waiting for a while. Noah said," you wanna say something or not?"
She concentrated on her food.
Noah banged his fist on the table and said," don't test my patience,Kiara."
Kiara's face showed fear but she easily hid it from Noah.
N:" I will find it myself."
His phone rang. He was busy in his talks. Kiara finished half of her meal, her mind was engaged in something. She was playing with her fork. Noah had his attention on both the sides. Noah ended his call and asked," What are you wondering?"

      Kiara woke up from her trance. She replied," nothing great. I was thinking, how can you eat the same tasteless food all the time."
    His eyebrows twitched.
N:" what do you mean? You get a good quality food here and.."
K:" I'm not doubting on its quality. I'm talking about the taste."

       Noah took the fork from her hand and took a bite of her food.
N:" it's proper. Spice, salt everything is nice."
Kiara laughed at him. He gave him a puzzled look.
K:" you are saying spice and everything is proper. Grow up little baby, it is not spicy at all. You don't know we Indians love spicy food. We cannot stay without chillies. Our maximum dishes are incomplete without them. I understand you cannot eat that spicy if you consider this food as spicy and tasty."

         Noah gave her an angry look. She stopped laughing, realising she was crossing her limits. Noah rested his arms on the table and said," So you think my food is not delicious."
K:" nope. I was just kidding. It's actually very very tasty." She said with a fake smile.

N:" no, no. My food is tasteless. Your country is great!"
Her smile grew.
K:" yes it is and so do I."
     Noah's face turned dark. He quickly erased his anguish and smiled.
N:" do you know to cook?"
She brought her head closer to his and said," it's unbelievable! But yes I can cook."  She giggled.

      She was in a fun zone like she forgot everything that happened. Noah was still unaware why he was happy for her.
N:" so cook me your favourite dish?"
    Kiara moved back and sat straight.
K:" last time you gave me your favourite dish which was hell for me. Don't you think it is the time for payback."
     She gave a devilish smile.
N:" your wish."
K:" I am not like you but still why should I cook for you and that too free."
N:" I will pay."
K:" how much can you pay?"
N:" whatever you demand?"
K:" twenty crore!" Noah burst out laughing.
N:" tee. Twenty crore.. who pays twenty crore for one dish?!"
K:" I want something big in return than only I will agree."
N:" ok. Even if you ask money I'm ready. I will give you Whatever you want. Except your freedom."