Catching lies

Author's P.O.V.

        " What makes you loose your sanity ? " asked Sam.

      Breaking another bottle of wine, he yelled, " Kiara ! "

      Sam rolled his eyes and groaned.
   Noah added, " It's a limit now. She attacked my men for no reason, attacks me but never end up killing and the worst part is, it's seventh time that she attempted to commit suicide ! Also none of our doctors are able to communicate  with her. She never allows. The only way by which she behaves normally are those drugs. Though they are harmful for her body but still it's a relaxation for me that she behaves like a normal human. "

          He sighed heavily. He continued, " if not given the dose, she becomes a pschyco.It's getting harder to bring her under control. I've just returned after giving her a dose. "

        Sam smirked and said, " Maybe that's not the way to convince her. "

       Noah said, " So tell me, in what way I should convince her. "

     Sam chuckled and said, " 2 outcomes brother.
      It will be a disaster or it will be your victory.
       Answer says, ' apply the old way.' "

   Noah raised an eyebrow unable to solve his puzzle.

*******

         Kiara woke up, having a lot of pain behind her shoulder blade.

        " You ok now ? "

     " Why am I having so much pain behind my shoulder?  " asked Kiara.

     " Maybe because of improper posture of sleeping. "

     He added, " I have a good news for you. "

      " that Noah's gonna kill me. " She said with sarcasm.

     " No. It's time for you to return. "

    Kiara twitched her eyebrows, " What ! "

      " you're going back home. "

     She rolled her eyes and said, " just because Mr.D'souza wants me to, right. "

       " Yes.  Actually, I was supposed to do this a long time ago but never got a proper, perfect opportunity. "

         " I don't care. A similar trick, Noah played with me a long time ago. "

     " I'm not Noah. It's time for me to return Varun's favour. You will be alright. Trust me, the warm breeze of freedom is waiting. You'll have to return to Varun at any cost, not only for you own safety but also for your countrymen. " Kiara banged her head on the wall.

    Before exiting, he turned around and said, " This time We'll win and for that Noah's blind belief on you is necessary. please continue your insane act in front of Noah. I need that.    " Kiara gave him a plain look. He chuckled and closed the door.

        Kiara exhaled heavily. A tear ran down her face. She muttered, " I hoped that maybe it's  you who will try to understood my pain but to you too, it is a fake drama. "

******

       A week passed and he didn't show up. Kiara was getting worried so she decided to find him out by herself. 
        She scanned the building from the bottom. She reached thirtieth floor. After checking all the rooms, she entered a dark hallway.

        " Searching for someone !? " a voice echoed. Kiara turned her head towards her right, finding Sam standing there, holding a smirk. Both of his hands were behind his back.