Blow

Kiara's P.O.V.

         The whole night, Noah stayed here. No wonder why?

            Next morning, our team was with Peter. Our next mission. Peter was explaining everything to us. Everyone was listening carefully. I was getting bored.
P:" after this. You have to shoot. Then, yourl have to go and collect them. Remember, yourl will have only five minutes."
" yes. Who will shoot or launch?" I asked.
P:" Kiara."
" yaa, Kiara. Who's Kiara?" I said.
Everyone was starring me.
P:"You Kiara." He cirnformed.
For a moment I was startled," me Kiara. " come back to sane Kiara. You forgot your own name." Yes. Me. I will shoot. Wait? What? Me? You know I am still not.."
" not hilarious." Noah's voice came. He was standing  near the door.
     He explained the remaining plan to us.
N:" Dismiss." Everyone walked out except me and Peter.
Noah folded his arms and stood straight starring at me.
N:" I said dismiss." I wasn't ready.
" you know that everything depends on my correct timing and action." I said.
P:" yes."
" then, why am I chosen? You know if I fail our whole plan will be ruined." I said.
P:" sorry Kiara but Boss strictly told that you will be the one doing it."
Noah was silently listening to our argument. Least interested in us.
     He stabbed his hand on the table a thumping sound came making us quiet.
N:" if you fail Kiara, your life expectancy will fail.  If you loose, you loose your life.
      Remember Blake, one mistake and he died. I hope you don't wanna become the next Blake.  Dismiss."  I wasn't shocked but still those cold shivers ran through my spine.

        Nothing left for argument. I nodded and left.

******

     I have to be focused. No mistakes Kiara. One mistake and that bullet inside your head. Relax! Focus!
     Our cars were set. Everything was going on as planned.
" those Indians will be vanished." I heard someone say. Wait what? Indians! Did I misheard.
" What?  Indians?" I asked. Only by hearing the name my blood started boiling. So this crabs are my target today. The moment for which I waited so long. They ruined me. No one came to search me. My existence was being exploited. Nothing can be more better than this
" yes, Indian soldiers. Always we failed but today, we will blow them apart. I don't want a single soldier alive." He replied.
" Neither do I!" We both shared the same evil smirk. It felt like all the energy inside me was summoning up. My jaw became tight. My body and mind set to give it all. All this years,  I was being played, now I will play.

*****

      We were approaching our target. They made me ready. I raised myself up, coming out from our black SUV. My big mega size recoiless rifle was set.

       We were ready. Let's play soldier boys. Your man left me to die, now I will leave you to hell.

*****

Author's P.O.V.

      Kiara was all set to fulfill her long time wish. All she wanted was their death. There were four military cars moving ahead of them.
"Sir, we are being followed. Three Black SUV and a muscle car." A soldier said.
" destroy them." His commander ordered him. He turned removing his gun with the others but before they could shoot, kiara pressed the trigger and the missile was launched on them. It directly hit the bottom end of their car, the car blew up in the air with fire and smoke and fell on to another military car crashing them together. There was a lot of smoke and dust around, blazing with orange- yellow wavy flames. No one was able to see properly. Kiara's men were holding her properly, so that she doesn't loose her balance, while their SUV was drifting the other side. 
    Only two cars were left. Soldiers were continously firing their bullets. Kiara was fearless of them. The moment her rifle was refilled. She not waiting shot again and without missing a single inch, it struck their car, blowing it up in the sky. Leaving nothing back. Black dark smoke levelling up into the Blue sky.

       The last car was taken down by the other two cars following them.
       Their cars halt in a line. Men quickly ran out started fishing out huge silvery bags. Kiara's eyes were filled with magma. She wanted more man to die.  She took a gun and walked to the other cars for killing the rest, if left alive. A car was laying upside down. Kiara broke the black window with the back of  her rifle. She bent down seeing the driver alive, gasping for air, head removing blood. He raised his eyes on her  and she killed the person sitting on the driver's seat. Her angry eyes turned to his companion.