Burried Tales

Author's P.O.V.

24 hours ago

      " Now, what do you want from me ? " asked Kiara.

        The man shut the door. He had a big white translucent plastic container in his hand. A blue coloured liquid was present in the container.

       She smashed the burning end of her cigarette and pressed it until the brown and orange burning material stopped removing thin white clouds of smoke.

        Kiara's jaw dropped in utter shock as he started pouring petroleum all around the room. On the walls, table, windows, floor,etc.,

      " Wait, What are you doing ! This is insane ! " Kiara yelled.

      " I'm going to set this entire room on fire. " He replied. Kiara's eyes were wide open.

Kiara asked," What ! Why ? " 

         " To burn Kiara D'souza, alive ! " He replied in a serious tone.

       A shrill of horror ran through her spine.   Kiara crimped the rough material of her blue jeans. By mistake she gave an edgy bite on  her corner of tongue. In stress, she started scanning the room to find something worth smashing to knock him down.

     " Your family is in danger. It's not a monopoly of  money. It's a monopoly of  lives. "

          Kiara's confusion jumped to another level. Why was he playing in puzzles ? He watched Kiara's confused state.

       " Sam's not doing this for money. He want domination as well as revenge. Revenge for their debacle.
         Whoever betray Vardis, have to suffer the worst of treatments. "

      Kiara twitched her eyebrows and asked, " It is  only a financial loss. I haven't killed anyone among them. So, why.."

      He cut her off and said, " it is not any sort of normal bussiness rivalry. It is something about their reputation and ego.

         To show people that Vardis are still the Kings of mafia world, he will kill your complete family in front of your eyes and you will be the last one to die the worst death. "

" What is his plan ? " asked Kiara.

    " To write your family's  death with your own hand. " He replied.

     " That's impossible. "

   " Everything is possible and if you don't wanna make it possible then do as I say. " He said.
       He removed an ocre coloured sac from a corner and handed it over to Kiara.

     He added, " Be fast, Kiara. You have to escape from here and rescue your family. When you're out of this building, my men will explain you  rest of the plan. One more thing, if I'm not wrong, then war is also on between Malik and Vardis. Sam have merged hands with Malik's  daughter Zoya but Zoya too is a game changer.

        If she work according to Sam's plan, take the money and leaves then it will be easy but if she stays back then get this well that saving Rose will be next to negligible. Till you calculate  your mistake, she will be long gone, not only Rose will be deadbut Zoya too will disappear like smoke. She's sharp and quick.  She will remain in that building for you. After all you killed her father.
           Secondly, this Web is quite nasty. Your confidence on other people will be tested. If somewhere in the middle, you feel that this can't be true, it's fake then without thinking come on the conclusion that it's fake. This,I'm not telling for humans. I'm alarming you of situations and traps. Traps which challenge your trust.  Read eyes, they are a clear view of human minds. You won't need anymore appeals. "