Who ?

Kiara's P.O.V.

  I woke up as my body jumped and fell back on something hard. It happened a few more times until I realized I was in a vehicle. I barely could see anything,   locked up in a trunk.
    Something happened and it's really very bad.
   After sometime of rock and roll in the car, it came to halt. I shut my eyes close as the person opened the trunk. Feeling rough and big hands wrap around my  body made it clear that it was a male. There were two of them as I heard another man's voice.

     The warm light went off maybe we entered a dark place. Soon my skin came in contact with something cold, hard and smooth surface,maybe a metal table.

   " Take, tie her. " I heard someone say.

    He started tying a rope around my hand.

  " Give me one more for the legs. "

     This clarified that  they knew nothing about me or my current condition.

     Good or bad that time will only tell.

         After tying me up they left. I peeked the open my eyes wide.This place was all shabby, filled with broken wooden stuff more like a junkyard.
       Wonder why is it only me who is abducted ? Who wants me ? All I mean is
   Noah is a person who really is wanted. Police and mafias should be after him but always I am the one who is taken.

          Damm Kiara stop talking shit. Clear your mind and think of how to get rid of this place. I started looking around to find even a tiny  iron nail for help.

Author's P.O.V.

      After about two hours one of them returned, he grabbed a bottle of water, taking in the silence.

      " Hey you ! " He squeezed his brows staring in Kiara's direction.

  " Like seriously, you kidnap ' the Kiara D'souza' and tie her like you're tying a shoe lace !  " She pointed towards her legs which were free from the ropes. 

       He came to her. He grabbed Kiara's leg. She giggled saying," not easy boy, some girls are pretty hard with their legs." He gave her a stern look and started wrapping the rope around her leg.

     She smirked and said," whether it might hurt you somewhere that it becomes hard for you to produce babies."

      He bent forward taking his belly back,head coming closer to Kiara and started tying the ropes more tightly.

      As his whole focus was on her legs, she gave quick twists to her hand and made herself free from the ropes. She put her hand inside her  clothes.

    " Hey you ! " She called out. He tilted his head up. Kiara swings a hammer and smash it on the side of his head. He  ended  up on ground zero with blood streaming out.

    " Just wanna say you left your toolbox in the trunk ." She gave a wicked smile.

         " Thanks for returning our lost property. "She heard another voice.

     She turned her head around recieving a strong punch on her face making her numb for a few seconds. 

             Luckily, she still had the hammer in her hold. She acted like she lost her senses. When he came near her. Toning her grip she swung the hammer upon him, he withdrew back causing it to hit him on his jaw rather than his head.

      Blood streamed out of his mouth. His tooth resting on the floor. 

    Fumes of anger raised up inside him.  He charged on Kiara, firstly dodging her another hit from the hammer and again punching her right on the face. This time the hammer fell down the table with Kiara loosing her only weapon she had.