Explode

Author's P.O.V.

      Rose placed her hand on the knob and was about to turn but stopped when she heard the conversation between Priyanki and Joy.

     " You said Kim did all this to you. Then you should be knowing where she is ? Being an FBI agent it is your responsibility to ensure that she's in jail and why didn't you inform Rose about her ?"

        Joy remained silent for a while, thinking for answers. Priyanki read her face and smirked.

   " Must say very slow in making tales ! " Priyanki played along.

    Joy groaned and said, " Not making any story. I'm off duty. I went there to talk to Kiara and convince her to..."

    Priyanki laughed out.

    " Seriously Joy!  You went there to convince Kim to release Varun and Arav and come back peacefully. Since when you raised a white flag for her.
          You hated her presence and you want to bring her back !
     Tell me what will you get if she returns ? "

     Joy replied, " A smile on my mother's face. "
      Rose smiled behind the door.

    Priyanki raised an eyebrow and said, " OK. Accepted your sudden affection for Rose. Still, question remains same. How did you get to her ? If you know where she is then you also know where are Varun and Arav kept ? And you also know the one who is  along with Kim?  "

      Joy clenched her fist beneath her covers and said, " I used my contacts and I cannot reveal the identity cause it's confidential. OK!  " She played along very well but Priyanki didn't seemed convinced.

     " One more thing, if I'm not wrong you kidnapped Kim, once arrested her and also your skills are much more advanced then her then how did you loose. How was she able to..."

    The door was swung open by Rose.

    " Enough of interrogation. Let her sleep. " Rose gestured Priyanki to exit.

     Priyanki gave a dirty glare to Joy and stood up.

      " looks like your love for her is growing day by day. Like you found a replacment for Kim." She turned to Joy and back to Rose.

      I still don't feel that Kim would hurt her for no reason. Don't be so stubborn, Rose. She too is your daughter. " said Priyanki.

       before departure she went to Rose and whispered in her ear. " Believe me or not. Joy is not that straight and transparent as she looks like. She's definately  hiding something.
     All yours,my dear." She smiled and walked out.

********

       Noah was searching Kiara in the whole house and ended up in finding her in the living room.

   " Kiara. " Noah called her.
   She jumped up in response. Noah twitched his eyebrows.

" What happened?  You were such horrified like you saw a ghost. "

      " No..I.. am...I...it's your fault.You scared me. "

     " I didn't do any such thing to scare you. "

    Her fingers pressed against each other.

   " I..I..."

    Noah stopped the movements of her fingers and took her hands in his, giving them a light squeeze as well as sending shivers down her body.

   " May I have a word with you ? " Noah asked gently.

  Bella was entering from the door but on seeing the two she quickly changed her direction.