Traitor*

*MORGANA'S P.O.V*

I gape at the unconscious body of Merlin and the dark cloaked figure, still on the ground. I take a few steps forward and kick the mans arm. He twitches and I step back.

Merlin just saved me. I have hurt him and hunted him and he just saved me...

I just stare at them both, open mouthed.

What am I supposed to do? I remember now. I remember all the years of pain and shunning.

But Arthur... he allowed magic back into the kingdom. For me. So I could live there with him.

I walk over to our horses and untie them. I bring them over to Merlin and struggle for a while to get him on top of his horse. He doesn't look to great. His face is caked with blood and a few bruises are already starting to form.

And he still looks gorgeous....

I shake my head and make sure he's secured and tied up. I mount my horse and lead them out of the forest.

ARTHUR'S P.O.V

I sit anxiously at the window. Watching for Merlin. I asked around and a few people said he left with a horse this morning.

I see the gates open and two horses gallop in. I jump from my seat to go and greet Merlin, just to see the second horse empty.

I run down to the doors and stop.
Morgana sits atop a horse, a limp body lay across the other. I see a red neckerchief...

"Merlin! Is he okay!? What happened!?" I dart straight to Merlin, picking up his face in my hands and resisting the urge to kiss him.
My eyes snap suspiciously to Morgana. She stands with a guilty and sad expression. I raise an eyebrow.
"Well?" I murmur angrily. "What. Happened."

She sighs.

"A man attacked me in the woods. I had just come across Merlin minutes before. The man and Merlin fought. Merlin got knocked down and the man was ready to attack me. And Merlin used the last of his strength to protect me. The man is out there somewhere. I don't think he was dead." She doesn't meet my eyes until the end.

"Get him to the physician. Immediately. Morgana, you come with me." I nod my head at the two closest guards and lead Morgana back towards my chambers.

I watch the guards carefully carry Lin's unconscious body. He looks awful. I narrow my eyes at Morgana next to me. She looks, different. Guilty. Mean.

I think of locking her away but decide against it. Merlin saved her. He must've found some kind of worth in her.

We get to my chambers and I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands. Morgana stands awkwardly near the door.

"Is there a reason I'm here..?" She asks in a careful tone.

I look her straight in the eyes.

"You know. Don't you?" It comes out just above a whisper. But she hears it clear as day. A look of recognition flashes across her face and she tries to hide it too late with false confusion.

"What are you talking about Arthur?" She asks innocently. A slight smirk touching the corners of her mouth.

"Don't play your stupid games with me Morgana. How long have you known for..?" I stand. Prepared to fight.

She sighs and sits at the table. I, slowly, sit back down as well.

"Today. I touched Merlin," Did she now? "and I don't know. I guess I got my memories back. And I'm not mad."

"Listen Morgana. I did everything I co- wait what? You aren't mad? After years and years of anger and misery you're just. Not mad?" I question stupidly.

I see her narrow her eyes slightly. "Im not as mad as I was. I'm leaving now. I need to figure things out."

And with that she stands and walks out of my chamber.

And I don't stop her. I stare at the seat she was just in, mouth agape and eyes damp.

And I can't help but think, I've lost my sister again...