Friends*

Morgana Gaius and I sit around the little table.

"Morgana, what do you think of your dreams?" Gaius asks carefully.

"I-I think they're the future. It wouldn't be the first time I've had them and they've become true. That's why I wanted to talk to Arthur. I had a dream a girl comes to Camelot a-and she stabs Arthur." She looks down.

"Morgana. What would you say if you were told you have magic?" I ask.

She looks up sharply.

"I would say that's impossible. I've never practiced magic before in my life." She snaps, offended.

"Morgana. We believe you're a seer." Gaius states. She just sits there dumbfounded.

"A what?"

"It's kinda like you were born with magic. You can see things of the future." I say.

She continues to stare. I sigh.

"Do you know the announcement Arthur is about to make?" I ask calmly.

She shakes her head.

"He's allowing magic back into the kingdom. Do you know what that means?" She remains silent. "You won't have to be punished, you can use you're gift, I could teach yo-" I cut myself off quickly.

"What do you mean you could teach me?" She asks suspicious.

"Never mind. Aren't you happy? You have this wonderful gift." I say excited.

"Gift!? I can't sleep at night. I've seen Arthur murdered countless times!" She shouts.

"Yeah but now it won't be pointless warnings that he doesn't listen too. He'll know to take you seriously." She doesn't reply.

"Are you okay?" I ask carefully.

She suddenly smiles.

"So Arthur will take me seriously? He won't have Sophia in the kingdom?"

I frown.

"No hell probably still have her come. We'll just watch out for her. You know how Arthur is."

She frowns.

"But he'll know, and he'll be okay?" I can smile at her.

"Yes. All thanks to you Morgana. Now. After Arthur makes his announcement, we'll talk to him about Sophia...?" I ask. She nods. "Alright good. Well. Let's go watch his announcement. I can't wait to see peoples faces."

I smile with glee. Finally I can be myself. I can practice magic without worrying about being executed. This will be amazing.

Morgana narrows her eyes a bit in confusion.

"Uh yeah. Let's go I guess." She stands and leaves the room. I look at Gaius then raise and follow after her.

A/N

So sorry for the short chapter. I know you guys wanted an update but something big is coming up and if I added that in this chapter it would've been scary long and it would've been a few days before I posted.

I can't stay up until 4am and write anymore which worked great in the summer because I have insomnia and yaddayaddaya but now I have to like. Put my phone away at 8 so I can fall asleep at like. 11-12 and my first day of school was today and yeah I'm sorry😫

so my updates won't be like 14 chapters a week anymore. So bear with me please. I'm so impressed by the amount of love I'm getting on this story and it's just... you guys are beautiful. I love every comment and vote and I absolutely love it when you add it to a list and ahh.

And another thing, if you follow me, there's a 99.9% chance I'll follow you back. Sometimes my internets like nah man so i might not follow back for a while. But I will <3

Again. Over 1k views guys. I love you sooo much. And over 100 votes! Ahh you guys are awesome. I'm so motivated to write with every comment cx

This was supposed to be short 😬oops.

Kbye.