1.7

November 18th, 11:02 AM

Jungkook was out in the field again taking pictures. He was taking shots of the scenery and little animals that scurried past. He was walking close to a small stream, with flowing water pushing past different sizes of rocks. There were tadpoles in the water, and little fishes. It was aesthetic, and Jungkook couldn't help but take a couple pictures.

He pulled up the camera to his face, looking through the viewfinder. He squatted doing and snapped a couple photos, then looking through the camera to make sure they looked good. As he flipped through the pictures a yellow butterfly landed on the aperture. "Wha- oh how nice." Jungkook smiled his bunny smile as the butterfly flew away, going off to find nutrients from a flower and live the rest of its life. 

He sat down on his bum, putting his expensive camera down on his satchel that he swears is not a man purse. He took off his combat boot shoes and socks and put them to the side. He wriggled his toes to stretch them, before dipping them into the stream. It was cool and felt nice, apposed to the already cool day. He say tadpoles swimming up and down the stream. He felt content with himself today. He had gotten a decent amount of work done today in less than five hours! But... it's all too good to be true, he's leaving something out. This day can't be THAT perfect... can it?

He looked up at the sky, it was blue and clear. Not a cloud to be seen. "Huh... November days aren't usually sunny... I could get used to this." Jungkook said to himself. He pulled his knees to his chest and held them there, closing his eyes. You know how when you close your eyes and you normally see black? Yeah, Jungkook ain't seeing that.

He saw Jimin. Like Jimin, cleaning laundry. Naked.

"What the fuck."

~

"Do you have eyes on the creature?"

"Yes sir, he's climbing up the side of the building."

"Don't let that thing out of your sight, do you hear me?"

"Yes sir."

"If that thing tries to go in, you shoot it."

"Sir... I think it sees me."

"Shit. Run"

"What?"

"GET OUT OF THERE!"

~

... guess whos back?