0.2 The bar

November 10th, 7:36 PM

As soon as Jimin walked in, he saw Jin and Joon in the corner. Joon waved him over and handed him a shot. "Oh no, I don't want to get drunk." Jimin politely declined. "Oh come on Jimin! At least drink one!" Jin insisted. "Oh alright, who says I can't anyways?" Jimin obliged.

Namjoon and Jin then started talking about stupid Hyung stuff, and Jimin was so bored, so he ordered another shot... and another.. and another. "Jimin! Are you alright? That's your fourth one!" Jin asked, worryingly, after finally ending his conversation with his boyfriend. "Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine," Jimin spoke bluntly, he was being honest, he was fine, but he decided to have just one more shot. So that's what he did, he ordered one more. And that's when the alcohol kicked in.

He started letting off his sweet scent. Almost every un-mated Alpha about snapped their necks just to look at Jimin as soon as his scent filled their nostrils. "Jimin, you should go." Jin said worriedly. "Namjoon and I would be happy to take you home."

"No, I want to have funnn~." Jimin whined, all eyes on him, all noses taking in his strong scent.

"Jimin," Jin said. "You're going home, now." Jimin got up and stomped his foot, his bubble booty shaking slightly.
If unmated Alphas weren't eyeing him already, they sure as hell were now.

"M' goin' to the res'room," Jimin said, giggles and slurred words come from his mouth. He got up, but being forced back into his seat, by a pull of Jin's hand. "Nuh-uh mister, you're not going without a buddy!"

"Jin-hyung~," Jimin whined. "Stop treating me like a baby~!" He tried pulling out of Jin's tight grip on his forearm. He finally gave up, realizing he wouldn't ever be able to escape the grip of his hyung.

Jin turned to Namjoon, tightening his grip of Jimin, making him whimper. Every Alpha imagining what they could do to him.

Jin conversed with Namjoon for a few minutes until they all three stood up. Jin pulled Jimin closer as he, Namjoon, and Jimin left the bar. They quickly—but carefully— guided Jimin to their car, carefully setting him in the back seat. Namjoon drove them to Jimin's apartment, Jin walking Jimin inside, and then scolding Jimin for drinking too much. He tucked Jimin in— yes tucked him in— and went on his way. Leaving Jimin to sleep soundly.

~

So i rewrote part of this chapter because I just didn't like the way the jikook came too soon, so yeah :3 bye loves 🌈🤡✨~Lee