0.9 Pre-rut

November 12th, 12:39 PM

Jungkook's eyes opened, he had fallen asleep. He looked beside him to see his omega, one who he would soon claim as his for the entire world to know.

He sniffed the air, smelling his own scent getting thicker. 'Great, I'm in pre-rut. Ugh! I need to invest in a rut calendar'.

Soon the omega woke up, sniffing against Jungkook's chest. "Gugkie, you smell great, are you going into your rut?"

"Yeah, I should probably leave then." He said, softly stroking Jimin's hair, looking at him with such a fondness, even he couldn't explain.

The younger gave out a small whimper, not wanting the alpha to leave. "Kookie, no~. Its too cold outside." He soon used his infamous "puppy-dog eyes" to his advantage.

Jungkook has no choice but to stay, he could never say no to his Jiminnie! He soon felt his face develop a slight change in temperature. 'Rut is coming faster than usual...' He could feel his body getting warmer.

The omega noticed, as he pushed against the older's chest. "Hyung, you stay in here." Jimin soon got up, leaving to the the kitchen to get his friend a damp washcloth to lay over his forehead. 

When he came back and sniffed the air, Jungkook's scent had gotten way more intense.  He felt that his knees began to buckle. "Goodness, Jungkook," Jimin had to put his hand over his mouth so he wouldn't faint. 'So intense, so alpha, so... yummy'

"Jungkookie, I'll get Taehyung. I can't take care of you while you're like this, your scent is, its so strong."

At first Jungkook felt a sense of pride, but then he felt bad, that his omega could't handle his scent, that he couldn't control it.

Twenty Minutes Later...

"So your new boyfriend is in rut, in your bed, while you're next to me on this couch wanting to touch yourself while you smell him. What the FUCK?"  Hoseok was ranting about the current situation to Jimin. Well... he was supposed to be, the omega wasn't really listening, he couldn't help but drool as he lay over the side of the couch. 

__

Hey loves, I am sending severe apologies to everyone who has been wondering where I've run off to. I went on a tiny little hiatus.. (that was two months long) because I was dealing with some mental health issues and I needed some time off from Wattpad. And YES! I'm still continuing my book! I know a lot of people seem to enjoy it and have been commenting for more. So all my apologies go out to you! <3 ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!