1.0 Apologies

November 15th, 8:23 PM

It smells just like Jimin...

Jimin... Jimin... J... JIMIN!

Jungkook's eyes opened, his mind finally processing his state.  The bed sheets that once smelt like his favorite omega, are now soaked in his sweat. Now that he could think properly, he scented the air, almost immediately picking up Jimin's vanilla-cherry scent. I'm so sorry Jimin..

He tried to get up, only then to realize that he was wearing no pants, and walking through your crushes house with no cover-up is not something he wanted to add to his 'forget about it' list. So he just sat there.. eventually letting out a low howl, a little on the softer side of the spectrum. 

Thank god somebody heard it,  because not even ten seconds later, there was a soft knock on the door, "Are you okay Jungkookie?" the sweet, tired voice rang out. "Mm-hm, i just- well- my pants- I don't have any- I don't have pants on, and I don't know where they are..." The once proud and confident speaker's voice was shrill and meek, hoping to not get himself embarrassed. 

Some rustling could be heard from behind the door, but then the door opened a crack. "Where are you?" "Im on the bed." Then a small chubby hand peeked through, with some folded laundry (presumably his pants and undies) and chucked them at him. It landed right in his lap.

About two minutes later he was fully dressed, and he went to leave the room, but as he opened the door, a certain omega was standing in front of him, looking down at his phone screen. He sensed the older's presence, and lifted his head, to see the cutest sight you could ever see of an alpha ever. The latter's hair was disheveled, his face pale, as if he had just woken up on a nice  Sunday morning.

"Aigoo, you look so cute. Oh! You need water, water water water." Jimin rushed to the kitchen, his voice getting smaller and smaller as he went farther and farther from the older. But Jungkook remained planted in his place, unmoving.  Meanwhile back at the ranch (in the kitchen), Jimin struggled to reach the last cup in the cupboard, it was on the very top shelf. "Why are they up that high?" He turned around to yell at Hobi, but came to realize the house was about as still as a mouse. He looked back to the cupboard, then to the sink, seeing a pile of dirty dishes, cups, silverware, and bowls. He sighed.

He returned to Jungkook, poking him on the shoulder to get his attention. "I cant get you water." His voice sounded saddened. "How so? Is the cup too high for you to reach?" The older said sarcastically, chuckling a little. "..yes..."

"I'm sorry I stunk up your home for three days... I completely forgot about my rut.." Jungkook said, standing on his tippy toes to get the glass. "Its okay Hyung, it smelt... nice, I guess." The omega said shyly, carefully taking the cup from Jungkook. "Do you want ice?" "No thank you." 

As Jungkook chugged down the water, Jimin went to the sink, and started to wash a dirty dish that laid on top of the mountain of dirty dishes. As soon as he begun, Jungkook set down the glass and wrapped his arms around Jimin from behind. "It smelt nice? I've never got that compliment before." The omega blushed at Jungkook's remark. "Can I.... scent you?" Jimin could  feel Jungkook was tense, so he let him scent him... yeah, that was why...

Jungkook bent his head down, nosing along Jimin's neck. Finally he found the scent gland, and started to rubbing against it. Jimin was getting slightly aroused, Jungkook could smell it. He felt pleased that he could make the omega feel good from a small thing like scenting him. The younger rubbed his behind into Jungkook's crotch.  Jungkook lifted his head off of Jimin's neck, "Weren't you going to do your dishes?" He said teasingly, the corner of his mouth lightly lifted.

Jimin then turned around still in his arms, and punch him softly. "Go away." But Jungkook did not fall back, no. Instead his hold on the omega tightened, as he lifted Jimin's chin. Jimin put his hands on Jungkook chest, thinking somehow it would make Jungkook kiss him faster. He lowered his face down just enough to where he could almost hear Jimin's soft breath. As their gazes met, Jimin leaned up to kiss him, as Jungkook leaned down. But not every first kiss is perfect, they accidentally bumped noses, causing them to giggle.

After they calmed down from their little giggle war, they leaned back in, and as their lips met, they felt sparks fly.

Some might say that it was cliche, or weird, but to them...

That kiss was perfect.

~~~~~

OOOOOOH I almost broke down crying writing this cause its so cute!!!!!!