0.5 Wet Dream

*smut in this chapter!
An hour later..

I walked into my room to see him laying there, helpless on the bed, his whimpers and whines filling my ears. "A-Alpha~ Help-p me~" His small chubby fingers tug at the hem of his pants as he yearns to be touched.

I approach the bed, his whines and whimpers getting louder it seems, and his eyes glossing up, most likely from the pain he's feeling. "It h-hurts Alpha~" his smell gets sweeter, more longing. The heat radiating from his body increased as he started panting. "Alpha will help you, flower."

"Sit up for me, baby."  He looked me straight in the eyes and whined. "Flower, you have to sit up if you want me to help you with your heat." He slowly raised himself to a sitting position. I sat down, raised his arms, and lifted his shirt off his upper body.

Once the shirt was off of him he pushed me back so that I was laying on my back and he was straddling me. He started grinding on my clothed crotch as he became more restless and in need of someones touch, my touch.

"Jimin—." He interrupted my sentence before saying, "Alpha, it hurts! I n-need you~" and it didn't take any longer for me to be on top of him attacking his bare chest, leaving open mouthed kisses all over. I move up to his neck, kissing it, slightly tugging at the skin with my teeth. His moans filled my ears, sinful and full of pleasure, even though thenfun has barely even begun. "Alpha-ahh~"

I kissed and sucked on his flawless milky skin, then pulled away to admire my artwork. He whines as his legs tangle with mine. His desire to be filled growing more and more as I hungrily caressed his sides.

I then proceeded to his lips, engulfing the thick plump ones. I lick him bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he immediately grants. Our tongues swirled together, me obviously dominating. I explored his mouth, the walls of his mouth so fascinating to feel. The moans I heard when I bit down on his lip, god, i could fuck him senseless. I pulled back, want to go further, as he whined. "Its okay, you want it to stop hurting, dont you?" I said, wanting to continue. He nodded, eyes pleading.

Without a word I took off my shirt and shorts, leaving myself  in my boxers. I placed my hand on his crotch and started palming his clothed member. His moans had become louder by now, the neighbors outside my house could probably hear him.

"Pl-lease a-Alpha-ahh" He pulled his hands to rest on my shoulders, whining when I stopped giving him pleasure. "What do you want doll, use your words."

"I wan-nt you to..." He trailed off, getting shy about his request. "C'mon flower, talk to me, I'm not a mind reader." I got on top of him again, using my elbows to hold me up so I don't squash him.

"I want-t alph-a to f-fuck m-me~"

I quickly scramble to get his sweatpants off, and when I do, I start kissing his thighs, those sinful, sinful thighs. I leave hickeys, and graze my teeth across them, and every so often I bite down softly, earning a moan from the appetizing omega ahead of me.

I tear of his boxers, his quivering member (a/n I kinda feel uncomfortable writing this lol) and his slick filled hole so close. The faint sounds of him moaning my name fill my ears as I get ready to taste him. They get louder as my tongue gets closer to him. I swipe a lick on his hole as-

"JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP!"

Why hello! Shitty smut, I know 😂