0.3 Stranger

November 11th, 9:46 AM
Jimin woke up to a snoring Hoseok, and a booming headache. "Hobi, could you shut the fuck up? I have a fucking headache." He says, waking Hoseok from his slumber. "Well, that's probably because you got fucking wasted yesterday when you were at the bar with Jinnie-Hyung." He said, voice groggy from sleep.

"Really?" Jimin asked. "Yeah fuck face, when Jin dragged you back home you were giggling, and just out of your mind." The beta said, now fully awake. "Hyungie (Namjoon) said you drank a lot. You know you have pretty low alcohol tolerance!"

Great now Hobi-Hyung is bickering and scolding me, Jimin thought to himself. "Look hyung , my head hurts already, I kind of already have a headache, so could you maybe please shut the fu-" The omega's words were interrupted by a loud groan. "Hobi, baby lay back down~" Taehyung said, from behind Hoseok. Hoseok laid back down and snuggled up against his Alpha. "Chimmy, go take a relaxing bath, that should help your headache," Taehyung said, as he's a real expert on these types of things (cough cough he gets drunk a lot with hobi). "Thanks, Tae."

Jimin grabbed a change of clothes from his closet and went to shower. (I'm NOT gonna name any details cuz that's weird) He exited the shower and put on a baggy white v neck tee, and tight black jeans, that hug his curves oh so well.

He walked out of the bathroom to see Hoseok underneath his alpha, as they were mauling each other's lips. He quickly exited the room, heading to the kitchen. He grabbed a bowl, a spoon, milk, and a box of Lucky Charms. (You get the idea)

After his little breakfast, he walked out of the apartment door, leaving his beta roommate's moans. "Good riddance," the omega said, sighing in relief. He thought about what he would do since going back home probably wasn't an option at this point.

He smelt the air, the breeze was headed towards the woods. The woods would be nice, he said to himself. He started walking towards the forest, making sure to keep smelling his surroundings. It's still early in the morning, such a 'great' time for kidnappers to strike, which means he should be wary. Being kidnapped this early in the morning isn't on my schedule, the omega thought, wanting to make it to the woods, that smell of pine and oak.

When he arrived at his destination, he saw an oak tree that stood pretty tall. "Climbing a tree wouldn't be so bad, right?" he jumped up to the lowest branch, luckily gripping on it and pulling himself up onto it. Taking gym class seriously was a good idea on my part, the so-called man thought to himself, feeling proud that he never skipped PE.

He continued working his way up the tree until he could feel the air getting slightly thinner. He then worked down a few branches and sat, admiring the perfect view. Then remembering he's afraid of heights. His eyes slowly widened at the realization, eyes cautiously moving downward. "Holy shit."

His grip on the branch became tighter, as the pheromones he began to let off, left a hint of panic lingering in his scent. He felt something warm graze against his ear, like what happened just the day before. He quickly shut his eyes, hoping, as if by magic, that this would all be over, and he would be safe on the ground.

Yah! Why did I see this as a good idea? Jimin mentally slapped himself for climbing the tree. Suddenly he was surrounded by a rush of wind. He smelled an unfamiliar scent. Camomile? And... He sniffed the air a bit more. Sandalwood? While his eyes were still shut, he began to slowly--and cautiously-- stand up on the branch, dragging his feet along. He could feel arms wrap around his waist, and quickly he pushed them off, forgetting he was in a tree and tried bolting away from the obvious figure. Instead of running on the pavement like he thought he was, he fell from the branch. The realization hit him on after he opened his eyes, just 0.2 seconds after he started to fall. He closed his eyes, thinking this was the last of him, Park Jimin, a male omega.

But then he noticed something, he was no longer falling, but nor was he dead. He felt he was being cradled, and he smelt that soothing scent again. Then, as if he was being graced by his wolf ancestors themselves, he heard the most graceful-- yet deep-- voice he had ever had the opportunity to hear. "You alright, stranger?"

When he opened his eyes he was greeted by a doe-eyed alpha. Then, once again, he noticed the alpha was cradling him in his arms. "Yes I'm fine... could you please set me down?" "oh! yes," the mysterious stranger set down the omega and bowed. "My apologies, you were falling out of that tree." The alpha then pointed up at one of the highest branches on the tree. "uhm.. may I ask your name?" the alpha said, his voice in an almost hushed whisper. wow, I've never seen an alpha this shy before! "My name is Jimin, Park Jimin." The alpha gave a seldom nod, before putting his hand out for the omega to shake. The omega reluctantly took his hand and firmly shook it. " Nice to meet you Jimin. My name is Jeon Jungkook." ahh so he's a jeon, makes sense, the doe eyes, thin lips. "Well id love to stay and chat, but I must get home.'" The alpha said before turning and beginning to walk away.

I must thank him, he saved me! I could have died without him here! The so-called omega shouted to the nice stranger. "THANK YOU FOR NOT LETTING ME DIE!" and the alpha shouted back, "IT WAS NO SWEAT," He then ran up to the omega oh-so sexily. "Actually, do you mind if I.... get your number?" "Oh.. Uhm, not at all!"

They exchanged numbers, the alpha running off, and Jimin smiling at his phone like an idiot while he walked home. When he entered his apartment, he went straight to his room, probably to have a long pep-talk with himself if he should message the so-called Jungkook first. Do it, Jimin! Don't do it! You don't want to look desperate! "I'm doing it BiTCH!"

Mr. Alpha Stranger Jungkook

Hey, Jungkook.. right?

typing...

------------------

WHOOP WHOOP! I FINALLY UPDATED AGAIN! °٢° Me feel so proud! I hope people will still read this! OVER 1000 WORDS BABY!

anyways thank you so much  or the love and support on this book! I couldn't even imagine!

love you lovelees!

~Lee