1.2 Yoongi

----FLASHBACK----

November 15th, 8:43

Jimin didn't whine, he laid his head down onto Jungkook's shoulder, almost falling asleep; Until Jungkook let him go, setting him down on the couch. "Kookie-hyungie, where are you going?" he whined, eyebrows gluing together, trying to get the alpha to stay. "I'm just getting the cozy blanket from your room, we're going to cuddle." 

As Jungkook went down the hallway, he went into Jimin's shared bedroom. he wanted to ask Hoseok for a favor, so he grabbed a post-it note of a nearby desk and wrote;

'Hello Hyung, I need to ask something of you. If you get back tonight I need you to go to JinHit Jewelry, and tell them I sent you. I've go something good planned for Jiminie, and I got him something real special.

Thank you! In best regards,

                        Jungkook.'

Jungkook left the note on what he thought was Hoseok's pillow, as it smelled like him. He went over to Jimin's bed, grabbed the fluffy yellow blanket off the edge of the bed, and went beck to the living room.

When he entered back in, Jimin was sleeping soundly on the couch, cuddling a pillow. Jungkook tried to move the pillow from Jimin's hold, but when the omega pulled on it, whining the alpha's name, his eyes flashed a sort of red you wouldn't imagine. He picked up the sleeping boy and held him to his chest. He very carefully laid down on the couch, pulling the yellow blanket over them. "Goodnight Jimin." He kissed the omega's forehead, and closed his eyes.

~~~

When Hoseok walked into his room, he immediately noticed the note on his pillow. Aish, this kid... he's lucky I care about Jimin. 

As he was walking out of his apartment building, he noticed a silver necklace with a locket laying on the ground. He looked around to see if anyone had dropped it. Then he spotted a man looking around on the ground. Ah, he probably dropped this. He started walking up to the man, about to ask if he was looking for the bracelet when the man looked up, his fierce cat eyes where so... so.... Hoseok couldn't even find a way to describe them. 

He held up the necklace, not wanting to speak, in fear he may come off too loud or annoying to the captivating male. He discretely sniffed the air, the chocolate-lemon scent made him perk up a little bit more. The omega's eyes brightened as he caught sight of the lost necklace, as he took hold of it he smiled with delight. "Thank you!" His voice was deeper than most omegas, but if was so sweet and velvety that Hoseok couldn't have a care in the world. "Hello? Sir? Are you alright?" The beta hadn't noticed he had spaced out. "Oh yes. I'm sorry, I'm just in a hurry." Oh god.. am I blushing? Why would I be blushing? I'm mated! I can't be blushing! Just walk away Hoseok! "Well goodbye!"

He made his escape quickly, need to re-evaluate his entire life after the encounter.

Am I in love with two people?

~~~~

ooooh whats happening here? ;)

~Lee