"Why? I mean, what's so complicated about it?"

"Sana, trust me it'll be complicated. Love life and conflicts are the things I do not want to mix, it's insane."

"Right, but care to elaborate why do you think you 'might' like him?"

Momo press on the subject and Jihyo fall into a trance.

"For one, he understands me. The unspoken words and concerns I have, he knew them. He treats me nicely too despite his cold demeanor."

"Sounds like Jackson or Hoseok to me except the cold personality."

Sana spoke a little louder than she intended,

"My friends our out of the picture, Sana. They knew me well 'cause we're childhood friends and they're supposed to treat me nicely. None of them are cold to me as you have already mentioned. Besides, there's no way I'll like them more than friends because it's uncalled for."

"Never say never, Ji. All your guy friends are 'boyfriend material' if you're not aware of it. Having said that, I think your taste of men is quite problematic. You've got the best of the best around you and yet you're still single."

"You think, Momo? Wait, is that meant to be an insult?"

Momo just shrugs her shoulder and return to peeling her third egg.

"Momo, remember when we were kids? Jihyo told us about her ideal guy because we constantly teased her with Hoseok. She said she likes a boy who will only look at her even if everyone likes him."

Sana said after a while, 

"(laugh) She only said that to stop us from teasing her. Jihyo had a crush on Hoseok back then  but she felt like she doesn't stand a chance because Hoseok is always around girls from school."

"I am not, where did you get that idea, Momo?"

"But you did! It was written in your journal from fifth grade."

"(gasp) You've been reading my journal?!"

"That's not the point here, Jihyo. Back to the topic."

Momo tried to divert the conversation. Jihyo can only sigh and ignore her exposed secret because there's nothing she can do about it. Indeed she had a crush on Hoseok since they were young and she cannot deny that now. But the Hoseok thing is not her main concern and she can trust her sisters not to tell the boy about it.

"So, what now? Why do you think you 'might' like him?"