Chapter 35

Lisa's POV

"Hola, buenos dias, Papi" A husky voice greeted as a soft hand ran softly against my shoulders, across my back. My eyes closed briefly, internally muttering profanities in my mind. Her Victoria's Secret perfume flooded my senses as I felt the urge to sneeze from the strong fruity smell, I wouldn't be surprised if she showered with it.

"Leave her alone, jalapeno. She isn't offering any green cards for illegal immigrants" Bambam spoke nonchalantly as he plopped himself down onto his desk beside mine. My attention was solely on my phone as I kept on re-reading the last conversation Jennie and I had on text as I played with my pen with my other hand. Since that is the only way we communicate these days; she has obviously been avoiding me since the party, for some apparent reason. Mom told me once that, if your significant other wouldn't tell you the reason why they're upset, then you are the reason why.

"Why don't you go marry your cousin, you white ass puta" Nadia scoffed, rolling her pretty brown eyes as she sits herself down onto the desk on my other side. "Racist much" She mutters, organizing her notebook and pens on her desk.

"It's not racism" Bambam defended himself, running a hand through his thick platinum blonde hair with his pale fingers.

"It's still a bad thing. You're being stereotypical" I spoke, meaning to direct the words to both of them, as I skillfully twirled my pen between my fingers.

"Of course you'd take Dora the Explorer's side, since you pounded deep into her crispy taco last summer" Bambam mumbled the last part, but it was almost as clear as day. I sent him a pointed glare before glancing at Nadia who had a smirk on her face.

"You got that right.." She trailed off in a provocative tone, her pearly white teeth biting down on her plump bottom lip as her eyes trailed south. "Right into my chamber of secrets" She winked as her dark brown orbs turned playful. My jaw dropped slightly as she began to laugh at my reaction.

"Can you please at least show one ounce of respect and not bring that up. I have a girlfriend" I stated clearly, hearing the both of them snicker. "Calmate, Papi. Trust me, I already know that" She chuckled to herself. "Your girlfriend can be pretty intimidating for a white girl looking barbie. She spelled it out fairly clearly the first time she told me you were hers... The second time too. I'm not trying to be a home wrecker or anything, so you don't have to worry about me." She says while she touched up on her makeup. I'm pretty sure that her whole pencil case was filled with makeup essentials rather than actual stationary.

I smiled, thinking back to the night of the party, just after I found a drunk and angry Jennie, hours after the game of truth or dare.

(Flashback) 

"Jen, come on that's enough"I slurred, taking the red cup away from her. We were way beyond tipsy and my surroundings were becoming blurry, but I knew I could control myself more than Jennie could right now. She was more of a lightweight after all.

 "Why don't you be a killjoy, overrrrr there" She stumbled with a lazy smile on her face as she pointed towards the far corner of the kitchen.

"I'm just looking out for you, baby" I hold her steady by the hips.

"Bitch, I don't need your help'," She lightly shoves me away, her eyes narrowing down as a familiar tanned brunette enters the room. "Oh look, there's your girlfriend. Go be with her" Jennie smiles an exaggerated fake smile towards the Columbian beauty.

"What are you on about, sweetie?" Nadia cocked her head to the side with her arms crossed, glancing between Jennie and me.

"Don't act all innocent, I know exactly why you're acting all friendly around her." Jennie accused Nadia with a glare, her eyebrows furrowed as she barely pointed in my direction from her blurry vision.