Chapter 14

Jennie's POV

"So where are we going?" I ask Lisa. We're now in her jeep, with her driving and me on her passengers seat.

"You'll see" She drives into a bumpy road, abundant and surrounded with high trees.

"Driving into a forest, not knowing where we're going. Smart thinking Jennie" I mutter to myself. "Are you planning on murdering me? Cause you should know that I'm carrying pepper spray in my bag and I won a Karate medal for good effort back in 6th grade"

Lisa glances at me with a smirk on her face. "That's something you should not be informing your potential murderer"

"Whatever. Seriously, where are we going?" I whine.

"You have no patience"

"Well I'm not a doctor" I shrug, proud of my funny joke.

"That was terrible" she gives me a weird look. "No wonder you're a virgin"

I gasp, swatting her arm.

"Ow! jeez" She rubs her arm to soothe the pain. "I didn't know it was a sensitive topic"

"Unlike you, I'm waiting for the right person" I defend myself. "I don't go around riding cocks wherever I go"

She stops the car next to an opening that can only be accessed by foot. We exit out of the car and I walk around to meet her in her side. She narrows her eyes at me. "You don't seem like a top to me." She strokes her chin as if in thought. 

"You're only saying that cause you haven't seen how wild I could get" I smirk. If I didn't have my natural confidence, that would've sounded awkward and cringy.

"I'll believe it when I see it" She smirks, giving me a quick once over. 

"Want me to send you a sex tape?" 

Her face flushes red. "What? No! I meant..." she trails off, avoiding eye contact.

"Why? Did you think I would show you personally? Sorry hun, I wouldn't stoop that low" I tease her, patting her cheek. "Plus, I don't think you have game. It'd be a waste of time"

She just glared down at me, before it was replaced by that all too familiar smirk. She stalks closer towards me as I step backwards until my back hits the side of her car. Her chocolate brown eyes stare deep into mine, making me feel a certain way. Her hands move to each side of me on the side of the car, trapping me in between. Her body is basically pressed against me when her head falls onto my shoulder.

"What are you do-" Before I could ask, I feel soft lips brushing against the skin of my neck as she tugs on the collar of my hoodie, to have more access. I couldn't find the voice to stop her as her lips brushes up and down my neck, not making full contact with my skin but enough to send chills down my spine. I can't help but to flutter my eyes close at the feeling, mentally begging for her to give me more. She pulls back to face me again, my eyes open as I gaze into those intoxicating brown eyes. Her hands travels down to my waist, just below the hem of my hoodie. Her eyes travel down to my lips as her hands begin to massage my waist, rubbing in a circular motion. My legs felt weak under her relaxing touch making my body lean onto her strong build. My head rests on her shoulder, along with my hands. Her hands continue to nib my waist. 

"Do you really think that I don't have game?" She whispers into my ear. Her hands slowly rise up, bringing my hoodie up as well. Her cold hands touches the small region of exposed skin, making me shiver slightly. "Nah. I think I do" She swiftly pulls away, making my arms drop to my side.

I stood there in shock of what just happened, with my mouth slightly agape and heat rushes to my cheeks. "You- you- you jerk what the hell?! You can't just do that" I attempt to hurt her by punching her broad shoulders with my tiny fists. Hurting myself more than her.