Chapter 20

28th of October, 5 days later (From last chapter)

Lisa's POV

"What has gotten into you Lisa? You never did this before!" She scolds me while I place my earphones into my ears and blasted on my musk. I press on the plus button attached to my earphones, bringing the musk into a higher volume, trying to muffle out her voice. 

"Lisa, I'm talking to you!" I hear her through my loud musk. I internally roll my eyes, wishing that she could just disappear.

"Oi Lis, quit daydreaming" V snaps his fingers in front of my blank face. I flinch at the sudden appearance of my best friend, not noticing him entering my room due to the earphones in my ears, that were blasting Green Day's, Boulevard of Broken Dreams. I blink twice as my eyes flicker around my desk that was scattered with cue cards, before removing my ear buds from my ears. 

"You looked like you were listening to Hannah Bakers tape. What got you so shook?" He chuckles, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"Nothing, I was just thinking" I mutter, leaning back on my swivel chair, lightly stabbing the back of my pencil on my jean clad thigh. "How did you get in here?"

"I dropped off your girlfriend. She was in desperate need to use the bathroom when I found her running on the side walk while I was driving around."

Just when he replied, the sound of the toilet flushing sounds from the bathroom. "Well, I best be off. I'll see you when I see you" He holds his hand out for a dap, I raise my palm clapping with his. He walks out of my room, leaving the door open. 

"See ya Jen!" He calls out before I hear the sound of the front door closing. 

I sigh, raking a hand through my hair, before unplugging my earphones from my phone. I throw the earphones to the corner of my desk and shoved my phone in my front pocket. I push my eyeglasses further up the bridge of my nose before gathering my cue cards into one neat pile, going through them and revising for my test tomorrow.

After a few minutes of studying, I begin to feel frustrated and sleepy, wanting to just lay in bed and sleep. Suddenly, I feel familiar soft lips on my neck, peppering small kisses around. A smirk crawls its way up to my lips, closing my eyes at the feeling of her lips pecking up to my jawline, to my earlobe. 

"Jen... I'm trying to focus" I chuckle, opening my eyes, trying to fight the temptation.

"Hmm, focus on me instead" She hums, nipping at my ear lobe lightly before spinning me around in my chair. My heart flutters in my chest at the sight of her, a feeling that never seems to disappear. Her face was make-up free, from the usual natural-looking make-up she applies on every morning. 

She's wearing her very short sweat-shorts and an oversized shirt, making it look as if she's not wearing any pants/shorts on underneath, and her brunette hair is put together into a messy top bun that moved side to side with every head movement. She must've changed clothes when she came back from school.

 Even wearing the most simplest clothing, she still looks absolutely gorgeous. I just wanna cuddle with her, but then my mind drifts back to the big test I have tomorrow.

Before I get to say anything, she pushes me back by the chest as she climbs onto my lap, straddling me. 

"I didn't know you wear glasses" She plays with the temple tips of my glasses.

"Yeah, I do. I just use contacts most of the time" I rest my hands on her thighs. Woah, they're so smooth, like, extra smooth.

"Oh babe, I nearly forgot. Feel my legs" She shifts on my lap so that one leg is propping up on the seat.