Chapter 12

1 Week Later...

Jennie's POV

"Yo Jen, it's an emergency. Come look at what I got for you" Lisa barges into my room excitedly, holding the TV remote in her hand. So much for that roommate rule.

"What is it?" I look up from my phone as I lay comfortably in my bed under the blankets.

"Just come look" She pulls my blankets off of me.

I growl, tucking my knees up into my shirt causing my sweatshirt to stretch over my curled legs, making me look like a human ball. "Why must you interrupt my hibernation,"

"C'mon, I promise you're gonna like it" She nudges me making me roll to the side, while still curled up into a ball. "Nini" She pokes me.

"Jennie. Jen. Angel" She repeatedly pokes me before I give in, grunting in frustration. "Yay! Come to the living room" She jogs out of my room, expecting me to follow, which I do.

"What is so important, that it interrupted my fanfic reading session?" I walk into the living room, wearing my grey sweatshirt and pyjama shorts.

Lisa is sitting on the couch, wearing a joyous smile. I can't help but not feel irritated at her for interrupting my peace. Just the way she's sitting on the couch wearing that smile of hers makes me weak in the knees. Why is it that I feel this way? I have no idea. She was doing her casual man-spreading, wearing her black Adidas sweatpants, revealing the waistband of her Emporio Armani boxers, with no shirt and just a sports bra. Her being shirtless around me has become so normal. I mean, I'm not complaining.

She pats the space next to her for me to sit. I sprawl down across the couch laying my whole body on the couch sideways, with my calves laying on her lap. This is how comfortable we've become with each other, but just as friends.

"You take up so much space. Close your legs" I complain.

"I need to man spread, Angel. Its inevitable in some kind of way. She drums her fingers on my exposed leg with one hand while the other was holding the remote for the TV.

"Do you know why?"

I shrug. "To not crush your balls?"

"No. To give air to our balls"

I revert my attention back to the TV.

"So what is it?" I watch the blank TV screen, expecting something good to pop up. We don't have cable, or any form of entertainment on the TV other than playing games, cause apparently, we didn't pay for any channels. I've been complaining lately about being bored to Lisa and how I wanna watch my favourite shows. I guess she did something to stop my whining.

"You're gonna call me daddy after this"

Lisa smiles triumphantly as she's going through the settings of the TV. I give her an unamused look.

"I'm just joking, jeez chica" She chuckles.

She presses down on a button and the Netflix symbol pops up. My eyes widen.

"No way" I sit up properly. She starts to scroll through all the TV shows and movies on the screen as I watch on in excitement.

"Thank vou. oh my God. you're an actual legend" I saueal in happiness, standing up worn my seat as she hands me over the remote. I haven't kept up with these shows in ages cause the only time I was able to watch shows and movies in Netflix were back at Chaeyoung's house in high school. Lisa watches me in amusement as I keep scrolling through the shows.

"Don't you have to pay for a subscription?"

"Yeah, I've got that covered" She shrugs.

"Don't I at least get a hug?" She opens her arms wide for me with a smirk plastered on her face, while still sitting down on the couch.