Chapter 15

Jennie's POV

"Fuck Jennie" Lisa grunted.

"Lisa." I groan, sweat nearly forming on my forehead from how long we've been at this."Wait Lis. Pull out now!" I order.

"Shit" She whimpered, her eyebrows scrunching up together. Her cheeks are flushed and breathing slightly heavier than usual. "Fuck Jen... I can't"

"Damn it Lisa, just pull out!" I snapped, eager to just get this over with and continue with our day.

"Does it look like I freaking can!" She shot back

"It's not my fault you put yourself in this predicament" I speak through gritted teeth. "What possessed you into doing this!?"

"How was I supposed to know that this was gonna happen, you should've informed me about this."

"Don't blame me. You were the one that shoved your fingers into tiny holes" I grunt, sitting back on the couch.

"Just help me out" She whined, trying to pull her fingers out of the Chinese Finger Trap that she won from the arcade. The bamboo tube was trapping her index fingers inside.

It has been nearly 10 minutes since her fingers have been trapped and me helping her, trying to pry them out. "Just cut it open" I sigh in defeat.

"I don't have scissors and you already tried ripping it open" She slouched down on the couch next to me, at the busy mall. "I know! Search up how to do it on Google" She beamed.

Fuck, why didn't we do that earlier. 

After we finally got rid of that piece of shit, we just sat on the leather couch since this is where the meet up spot is supposed to be. We only went into eight shops and Lisa's hands were nearly full from holding the shopping bags she offered to hold for me. She set the bags on the floor by her feet.

"You're an actual idiot" I tease, standing up from the couch and stood in between her spread legs as she sat on the public couch, with her arms sprawled across the top of the back rest.

"You're the one who dared me to do it." She rolled her eyes. "Remind me to never trust a brunette ever again" She joked back.

I glare playfully at her as I try to smack her arms but she catches my hands, interlocking our fingers as we fight against each others forces. I'm basically leaning on her body while were pushing against each others hands as if we're playing a game of 'Mercy'.

"Hey guys!" Chaeyoung greeted us once she gathered back to the meeting place we set. I pull my hands away from Lisa's, turning around to face her. Bambam, Baekhyun and V followed behind her, holding numerous shopping bags that didn't belong to them. They all released heavy breaths dropping the bags by their feet, stumbling over to Lisa as they plop on the couch next to her. All three of them looking worn out while Lisa sat there, grinning in amusement.

"Water" Bambam breathed out. Lisa took a water bottle out of a shopping bag, handing it to him. All three took turns in drinking. "Help us" V croaked out, gripping Lisa's shoulder.

"Dramatic much" Chaeyoung rested a hand on her hip, shaking her head at the trio. "So, where to now?" She beamed. 

The boys groaned loudly.

I let out a chuckle while Lisa stood up, standing beside me wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "I'm glad you don't tire me out, like Chaeyoung does to the boys" She snickers.

"Please, Jennie is worst than me at shopping. You just enjoy her company" Chaeyoung crossed her arms, looking directly at Lisa. "C'mon, let's go to Victoria's Secret. I need new sets"