Chapter 11

Jennie's POV

It is now 3:37 in the morning. Chaeyoung is beside me, on my bed, taking more than two thirds of the mattress, leaving me with a tiny section. Her snoring is irritating me, to the point where I just wanna punch her teeth in. I lost count of the amount of times I pushed her side lightly to quit snoring, but nothing worked. I even tried sleeping on the couch at the living room, but it's thundering outside and it's scaring the shit out of me. So it has left me with one last option.

I knock softly on Lisa's door, hoping she'd still be awake. I knock again after a while of waiting, that's when I hear the sound of the creaks of the wooden floor on the other side of the door. The door slowly opens to reveal Lisa standing there in her sports bra and grey sweatpants, with her hair tousled and eyes squinting from sleepiness.

"Are you awake?" I whisper.

"Don't know. Does it look like I'm awake?" She comments sarcastically, her voice raspy from being woken up. She rubs her eyes to take some of the sleepiness away. She rests her forearms on the sides of the door frame while staring me down with tired eyes. "What do you want in this ungodly hour, Angel?"

"Well..um" I rub my arms, shyly. "Chaeyoung's just... And it's thundering.:' I mumble.

She moves her hand in a way, signalling for me to go on.

"CanISIeepinYourRoomCauseChaeyoungIsSnoringReallyLoudAndiCantSleepPlease" I speak really quickly.

Lisa raises her eyebrows at me.

"What?" She says with a hoarse voice.

I sigh. "Can I please sleep in your room tonight? Chaeyung is snoring really loud and I can't sleep. Don't worry, you won't even notice that I'm there"

Lisa takes her arms off of the door frame. She scratches the back of her neck before nodding. "Yeah sure" She steps aside for me to walk in. "You can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor" She starts to grab a pillow. Suddenly the boom of thunder startles me.

"No!" I stop her. She looks at me weirdly. "I mean, it's your bed. I'm fine with sharing"

"You're scared of lightning aren't you?" She smirks, amused by my fear.

"Yes I am." I answer without even denying it as another loud bang of thunder echoes outside, making me jump under the covers of her bed. The sheets even smell like her.

She chuckles getting into the space next to me on the left side of her bed. I peek out of the blankets, eyeing her. "Can't you wear a shirt or something?"

"This is how I sleep. Deal with it, we're in my room princess" She tucks herself in, under the blankets. I could already feel her body heat.

"Fine" I scoot away from her as far as I could. "Just stay on your side" "My room, my rules" I hear her mutter before I drift off into a deep sleep.

Morning...

My eyes flutter open as I see the rays of sunlight peeking through the curtains into the room. I feel so warm as I cuddle more into the source of that warmth. I blink twice looking around from where I'm laying. Shit, this isn't my room. That's when I felt strong arms around my waist, my back pressed against a muscular body. Memories from last night come flooding into my brain. Right, I slept in Lisa's room.... Then that means the strong arms belong to...

My eyes widen as I slowly and carefully turn around in her arms to face her. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. How could an asshole look so adorable while sleeping. Her full lips are slightly parted as she breathes, her breath smells like mint which surprises me. How can this girl not have morning breath. Does she eat mints while sleeping? My eyes take in her appearance.