Chapter 5

Jennie's POV

I'm in front of my apartment door, taking out my keys from my pocket. As I'm about to turn the knob to enter, I hear noises of gun shots and deep boyish voices on the other side of the door. What the hell?

I cautiously turn the door knob, opening the door slowly. I walk into the apartment, locking the door behind me. Expecting Lisa to be there watching an action movie however, I am met with the sound of two voices and I see the back of two boys' heads. They were playing Call of Duty on the Xbox. Since when did we have a Xbox? It's probably Lisa's. But the bigger question is, who the hell are these people sitting in my living room couch!?

"Yo, Lis! You didn't tell us you were inviting one of your chicks over!" A deep raspy voice shouts from the kitchen. I snap my head in the direction of the voice. I am met with a tall, slightly pale boy with radiant blue eyes and platinum blonde hair that's styled up into a quiff. The two boys on the couch turn their heads to look at me in curiosity. I notice that they look identical, with a few slight differences. They must be twins.

The guy with the blue eyes smirks at me, before taking a bite off a slice of pizza on the kitchen counter. He puts the slice down onto his plate, patting his hands together to get rid of the extra little crumbs on his hands. He walks to the middle of the room in front of me with his arms crossed. He puckers his lips eyeing me up and down, not in a 'checking out' way, but more of a 'are you good enough' way.

"Well well well" One of the twins says in a suggestive tone. The two of them abandon their game to join us, standing in the middle of the room. The one with blonde highlights on his quiff stands on the left side and the one with plain dark brown hair stands on the other side of the blue eyed guy. I must say, they are one handsome trio. All three of them have their arms crossed staring me down with smirks on their faces. I'm not gonna lie, I feel slightly intimidated, but I stay standing in one spot, not taking any step back. Who're they? Lisa's squad of skyscrapers. Jeez, why are they so tall?

"Look at what we have here" The twin with plain brown hair smirks, eyeing me the same way the blonde guy did earlier.

The sound of the creaks of the floor boards are heard and Lisa appears behind them. "Looks like you guys met Angel" She smirks with her hands in her black skinny jean pockets. She wears a black tight-fitting shirt that shows off her toned muscles and the slight outline of her six-pack.

The three guys make room for her to walk through. She stands next to me placing her left arm around my shoulders, bringing me closer to her body. I take a subtle whiff of her Versace Eros cologne. What? Can you blame me, she smells good.

"Take. Your. Hands. Off of me" I order through gritted teeth even though I didn't want her to, I try my best to look as intimidating as possible while looking up at her due to our clear height difference. It surprisingly works as she slowly brings her arm back to her side. 

"Damn, you got your ass whipped Manoban?" The platinum blonde grins approvingly at me. "I'm Bambam by the way. Lis' BFF, ain't that right Lili" He jokes, making Lisa roll her eyes but wearing a small smile on her face. Woah, an actual real smile. She should smile more, it makes her ten times more attractive. Oh my gosh, what is wrong with my brain.

"And I'm Baekhyun." The twin with the plain brown hair raises his hand up, next to his head. He offers me a wide grin. I smile back in return.

"And I'm Taehyung. But you could call me V" The other twin smiles kindly at me.

"And you must be Angel? Your name fits you well" Bambam spoke with a lopsided grin.

"Actually, no. Ms Jerky McJerky pants over here, just calls me that:' I jerk my thumb pointing at Lisa, making everyone except Lisa chuckle. "My real name is Jennie and I'm Lisa's roommate:'