Chapter 31

Lisa's POV

I let out a whimper in my sleep, feeling something slightly painful yet good in my lower region. I slowly flutter my tired eyes open, seeing the sunlight shine through my thin curtains and a bunch of brunette hair splayed across my pillow, the back of her head facing me. That same feeling came again and this time I groaned.

"Jen, stop forcing it down" I mutter, finally realizing that she's the cause of my sudden wake.

"It keeps on poking my ass, Lisa. Either you bring it down or face the other way" She replied, her voice still groggy. I huffed before turning to face the other way. "Horndog" I hear her mutter.

"It's called morning wood, princess" I mumble against my pillow.

"It's called excuses, love" The sound of loud and aggressive knocking echoes inside the apartment and through my slightly open bedroom door. Nearly pissing myself from the loud and abrupt sound, I frowned, picking my head up from my pillow with my eyes still droopy. Jennie groans with her eyes still closed, lightly kicking me to move. "Answer the door, Lis" She speaks in her husky morning voice, not bothering to open her eyes.

"You get the door bro" I grumble, laying my head back down on my pillow before lifting up the blankets to see that L.J finally settled down. "This one got scared" I muttered to myself. 

"Get up and answer the door, Lisa." She whines tiredly, trying to shove me off the bed.

"Bruh" I shove back.

"Bruh" She fails to mimic my voice with her tired one, shoving just as hard. "You're the guy in this relationship. Get up and answer the door"

"I'm not a guy" I mumbled, giving in and forcing myself up from the bed. "You owe me a second round when I get back" I rub my eyes, receiving a thumbs up from Jennie who raised her arm without even lifting her head up, then plopped her arm back down. I open my dresser, pulling out a new pair of boxers, slipping them on and over my package. "Fuck, my underwear's getting tighter" I mutter to myself as I slip on a sports bra and grey sweatpants before I walked out of my room to answer the person who's about to knock down our doorway.

I pull the door open to reveal two blondes. Of course.

"Finally, what took you so long" Chaeyoung pushed past me into the apartment followed by Bambam who flashed me a wide grin.

"Sure, come in" I say sarcastically, my eyes still tired and half open as I lock the door again. I run a hand through my messy bed hair -mostly due to Jennie last night if you know what I mean, uh huh wink, wink, nudge, nudge- before turning around to see two pairs of wide eyes staring back at me. "What?"

"Lisa what the hell, turn around" Chaeyoung made a motion with her index finger for me to spin around. I frown but I comply, turning my back to them. "What kind of satanic ritual is this?"

"Jesus, what the heck. Did you get into a fight with a tiger or something?" Bambam held onto my shoulders, tracing his fingers on my back and casting a stinging pain as I wince in reaction. "It even drew a little bit of blood"

"That's not from a tiger" Chaeyoung spoke slowly before she stalked over in the direction of the hallway leading to mine and Jennie's room.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" I question Bambam through gritted teeth, turning around to face him.

"She called me up to give her a ride here in exchange for free instant coffee since I hate going to the grocery stores that middle class people go to around here. Dude, commoners don't have the time to ground their own coffee beans so they have instant coffee called Nescafe. It's brilliant, poor people really are smart, all you need to do is add hot water. Even if the quality is not like those coffee beans from Florence. But those Nescafe stuff, they're pretty good, that's what I'm doing here. She's offering me a full box of instant coffee jars to drive her around while her car is being repaired" Bambam shrugs with his hands tucked into his sweatpants pocket. "Don't know about her though"