Chapter 32

Jennie's POV

"Lis, you're gonna get told off" I giggle, pushing her face away from my neck, where she was leaving light nips and feathery kisses. I'm in my second last class for the day, a class where Lisa shouldn't be in but decided herself that she'll stay around until the professor comes in to start the lesson. I return back to logging into my laptop, glancing back at her to see her lips pouted. "Stop." I slap her hand away that's trailing up my thigh underneath the desk.

"You forgot the 'don't before the stop" She smirks as I narrow my eyes at her sly use of my line that one time coming home from Busan in her car. "Don't worry Jacobson isn't here yet" She glances back at the doorway then scoots closer to me.

"Yes, but there are people here, who actually belong in this class, that needs a seat." I glance around to see a few eyes trained on us.

"Hola, Jen" Kai enters with a beaming smile on his face, his eyes turning to Lisa as he settles down on the seat on my other side. He pulls his earphones off of his ears and places his things down onto the table, keeping that freakishly large smile on his face. 

"Cousin" He waves at Lisa who returned a basic boyish move, of a nod of acknowledgement.

"Why are you so happy?" Lisa spoke in a quite sharp tone. I elbow her side lightly, giving her a warning look.

"Oh I don't know, it probably starts with a 'B' and ends with an 'E'" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Brain damage?" 

I can't help but stifle in my laughter as he narrowed his eyes at Lisa who made that smartass comment. "No, my dearest cousin, it is not. Brain damage isn't even one word." He rolled his eyes before smiling once again. "It's Beautiful-Date"

"That's two words" Lisa and I spoke at the same time.

"No it isn't. There's a hyphen" He frowns as Lisa and I roll our eyes. "Whatever. Anyways I got myself a smoking red head last night."

"Consider my curiosity piqued" Lisa leans forward while Kai excitedly pulls out his phone.

"Oh bro, so fucking hot" He scrolls through his camera roll while I push Lisa by the chest, back against her seat.

"Since when did you two become BFF's again" I speak in a quiet tone, to prevent Kai from hearing, who was invested in scrolling through his photos.

"Since never. I'm just glad that he finally got a girl so that he can stop coming after you" She grins triumphantly, wrapping an arm around me. Her eyes lock with mine before they flash to something behind me, seeing her jaw drop comically. "Damn" She speaks in almost a breathy sigh. I turn around to see the picture on Kai's phone that he's holding up.

"I know right" He smirks boastfully. "The Manoban's charms are irresistible"

"You got that right" Lisa fist bumps him as I raise an eyebrow in surprise at how well they're acting around each other. I eye the beautiful girl in the photo, who looks extremely familiar, before Kai brought his phone back down and continuing to type away on it. 

"Doesn't she look kind of familiar to you" I whisper to Lisa who squinted her eyes in thought.

"Now that I think about it, she does" Lisa nodded.

"Of course she's familiar." I roll my eyes. "Supermarket? Nutella packets? Am I giving you any flashbacks yet?"

She frowns, shaking her head.

"Well, I would tell you but you're gonna have to pay me back" I mimic her voice exaggeratedly.

A smirk grows on her face. "Right, now I remember." She leans down, bringing her voice down to a low whisper. "I still remember how jealous you were when she was practically undressing me with her eyes in the middle of the aisle."