Chapter 7

Jennie's POV

Lisa and I have been living together for about 2 weeks now. So far everything has been the same, occasional inappropriate comments from her, me cursing her out and what not. We talk once in a while but we never really got to know each other deeply, only enough to be comfortable around each other... Well until she pulls out a perverted comment out of her ass. Jisoo, the girl I work at the cafe with, said something about Lisa  two weeks ago; and whenever I asked what she meant, she always changed the subject or told me it was nothing. From the past two weeks I have noticed something about Lisa other then the obvious. She has a mysterious aura that surrounds her, but uses her arrogant and carefree personality to cover it up. It may be my curiosity talking, but I really wanna know more about her despite what everyone else tells me. Lisa and Bambam were right. I can't judge her, without knowing a single thing about her other then her name and her reputation.

Its now Saturday morning, I enter the kitchen, wearing my black Adidas 3 stripe leggings and a grey cropped hoodie. I pull open the pantry. Unsurprisingly, it was half empty. The food I gathered on the first week has already run out, due to it feeding twice the people. The front door swings open and Lisa enters, wearing her work out attire. Early every morning, she goes out to the gym or she jogs around town.

"Hiya Angel, looking hot. Did you have a nice breakfast? Oh wait no, we don't have food" She comments sarcastically.

I roll my eyes. "It's not my fault that you have the appetite of an adolescent boy" 

"I need the nutrients for these" She smirks, lifting up her loose tank top half way. Showing off her abs, that she clearly worked so hard on.

"Typical" I murmur.

She brings her tank top back down and checks the time on her phone. "Wanna go get some groceries together?" She offers.

"I guess" I shrug. "But first, go take a shower, you smell like ass" I scrunch up my nose as I take out my phone to list down what to purchase.

"You smell like ass" She imitates my voice in an exaggerated high pitch voice, as she heads down the hallway to the bathroom.

Oh fuck off.

Lisa's POV

I push the cart, filled with a few food items, down the aisle. I nod my head to the song playing throughout the supermarket, as I scan the aisles for food I might like.

"Despacito... papa parito ba ba ba gabirito mhmhm... Despacito "I try to sing along. I look around for food that we may need. Woah, no way, they sell Nutella in small packs where you can eat it by itself. Why didn't they sell this when I was in middle school? I grab the packet and eye it contemplating if I should buy it or not. I mean it's only 4 bucks. Wait, where the hell is Jennie? I look down both sides of the aisle as I scratch the back of my neck. I place down the Nutella packet into the cart and push it with me. I walk from aisle to aisle searching for Jennie, as if I'm a lost 5 year old, looking for my mom. I pull out my phone, about to call her when I hear someone call.

"Babe! There you are!" Jennie walks over to me with a forced smile on her face. I look behind me then back at her. Is she talking to me? Once she reaches me, she grabs my face and kisses my left cheek with her soft lips that left weird tingles right after, before pulling me into a tight hug with our bodies pressed together. She wraps her arms around my neck, placing her chin on my shoulder.

"Play along" she whispers in my ear. Oh, I see what this is. With a smirk on my face I slowly wrap my arms around her waist.

While we are embracing, I see a guy with dark hair and a full grown beard over Jen's shoulder. He looked around his mid thirties. He is staring right at us, shock written all over his face. "Is it the dark haired grandpa?" I ask