Chapter 19

Jennie's POV

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and the heat from the warm rays of the sun on my face, peaking through the curtains of my window. I blink away the sleepiness in my eyes as I feel strong arms holding my waist from the back. A smile tugs its way onto my lips as I smell that familiar scent of the blonde's cologne lingering in the air, surrounding me. I turn around in her arms, shocked to see her already awake. She grins down at me as her eyes flicker around my face, taking me all in.

"Good morning" She whispers so softly, her minty breath filling my nostrils.

"Morning" I tilt my head down a little to avoid her from smelling my morning breath. "How do you not have morning breath?" I ask groggily, burying my face in her chest, seeking warmth. I sniff her shirt subtly, enjoying her scent.

"I woke up early and tooth brushed, then laid back" She says, pulling back to view my face fully that was buried in her chest. She brushes a few stray hairs on my face, behind my ear. Her brown eyes locked on my black ones. "Stunning as always" She whispers softly. A blush forms on my cheeks as an amused glint flashes in her eyes.

She begins to inch closer but before she was able to get any closer, I press my two fingers on her lips, lightly pushing her back. She furrows her eyebrows at me. "You may not have morning breath, but I do. Just give me a sec" 

"Okay" She nods, her big brown eyes full of excitement.

5 minutes later, I find myself underneath Lisa, on my bed, the both of us were beneath my blankets. She hovers above me, resting her forearms next to both sides of my head, my hair sprawled on the pillow underneath my head. Her lips press down on my neck, nibbling softly before sucking on the same spot. My hands involuntarily make their way under her shirt, scratching lightly on her abdominal muscles with my nails, making her release a small whimper against my neck. Her lips make their way up to my lips, moulding them together.

Our lips move together in sync, getting deeper and heated by the minute. I bring my hands out of her shirt to grip her broad shoulders, while her hands began to travel around my body. Her tongue explores my mouth making a girlish moan sound from my throat from the feeling of our tongues touching. Her lips closed on my bottom lip, nibbling on it with her teeth before soothing it, crashing our lips back together. The only sound heard in the room, is the smacking of lips against each other. She pulls back, taking off her shirt, tugging it off from the back. She throws her shirt to the floor, only wearing her boxers, sports bra and the necklace hanging down by her neck. My eyes widen as I take in her body up close making that sexy smirk form on her face.

"Shut up" I breathe out, rolling my eyes before I grab her by the necklace and tug her back down, smashing our lips back together.

My hands begin to move to her bare back, feeling her toned back muscles, tensing and contracting under her smooth skin. I feel a tugging feeling in my lower stomach and heat surges to my centre, my panties soaking. 

Her hands wonder to my stomach, riding my shirt up slightly, keeping her hands at the same spot, skimming my flat stomach. My hands begin to move up to her hair, tugging on it as she releases a guttural groan. I got so lost into the kiss, that I forgot about my shortness of breath. I pull away to take a breath before I smash her lips to mine again, humming against her lips. My eyes peek open slightly and didn't miss the figure standing by my wide open door into my room.

"What the fuck?" Chaeyoung stands there in shock, her eyes as big as saucers.

I quickly push Lisa off of me by the chest, making her fall off of the bed and onto the hard ground with a thud, bringing the blankets down with her.