『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』 -『s』『e』『v』『e』『n』

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ℕ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕒𝕜𝕚

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She layed there, helpless. Blood splattered around her on the floor, her clothes, her face. It was a horrible sight that I never wanted to see. My blood went cold as my knees started to shake, my legs moved on it's own as I ran up to Nanami. Hoping she was still alive.

"N-NANAMI!" I shouted as I sat next to her and pick her upper body in my arms, not caring that the blood was getting on my clothes.

She looked at me, her pastel pink eyes were dull as she reached to my cheek and stroked it with her cold hand, admiring my facial features with a smile that was full of pain and regret.

"Nanami, b-breath slowly okay. I'll try to get y-you out of here..." I kept on stuttering and panicking whilst streams of tears were spilling out of my eyes.

"I-It's no u-use (Y/N)" She said with a breathless tone as she tightened her grip on me.

"Just l-let me b-be in your a-arms again..." She rested her head on my shoulder whilst I hugged her closer.

"Don't say that! We need to get going quick! I can pick you up and we can go to the hospi-"

"The o-outside world is d-destroyed. Its f-full of d-despair (Y/N). E-Even if y-you tried. I s-still wont make it" She said with a sad smile as she had tears spilling out.

"I'm done for..." She said she looked into my teary eyes.

"Don't cry, it's going to be-"

"No it's not!" I raised my voice as I shook my head with even more tears.

"How am I meant to be okay when i have the most important person in my life in front of me dieing in my arms! We are all in danger Nanami! If only I was kept on holding you hand-"

"Don't blame y-yourself. Things t-turned out h-how they were m-meant to happen u-unfortunately" She sighed as she tried to catch her breath.

"Nanami, I'm sorry..." I said as I cried hysterically.

Suddenly I felt a slight touch on my cheek as her hand moved my face so that we made eye contact and for the last time, we kissed. It was a kiss that was meaningful, a long kiss to be exact as I kept her close whilst I tried to enjoy this moment as it lasted. We parted our kiss as she gave me a comforting smile.