『E』『i』『g』『h』『t』『e』『e』『n』

𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕥

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Many weeks has passed as we settled in the new building of the school, we sat in the same seats like the last classroom which I was next to Nanami. However the subjects unfortunately did not change so we still had to do the boring ones.

Lunch has arrived, as a class we went outside to hang out and eat together whilst it was very sunny.

All the girls decided to have a little picnic under the umbrella as it blocks of the sun from our eyes, most of us took our brown blazers off as we try to get the heat away from us however it wasn't hot enough like summer was but it was still the right amount of heat for spring.

"Ahhh~ it's such a nice breeze with a sense of warmth and I love it!" Sonia stretched her limbs as she fixes her blonde golden hair.

"Woah Hiyoko, when have you gotten taller than me..." I asked her with a sarcastic worried look.

She giggles at my sentence as she comes towards us with a bright smile as she crackles at the fact that she is a lot taller than most girls here.

"Kzu Kzu, I wonder what Chisa sensei's face will look like as we are going to be around the same height" She sat next to Mahiru as she many of us laughed fakely.

On my right was Nanami and my left there was a few empty areas that we left for the rest of the girls that are coming towards us, Mikan and Ibuki came our way as obviously Mikan trips clumsily and for luck she trips ontop of me as I lay down onto my back while she had her face in my chest. I blushed hard at the position as she quickly put her head up and had a blush also, she quickly got off me and apologized many times as I waved it of.

"Hehe~ I see a jealous Nanami over there..." Hiyoko teased as she got playfully smacked by Mahiru.

I looked at Nanami as she waved her hands with a light blush on and denied what Hiyoko said as i tried not to smile to myself at her cuteness whilst she pouts and looks at the blanket that was on the lime green grass.

"I'm so jealous of you guys' relationship, it's so cuuuttteeee-" Ibuki said to us as she got shushed by Mahiru.

"Stop making them even more flustered. Geez I feel like a mother right most of the time" Mahiru sighed as some of the girls giggled.

We chatted for the whole of lunch as one moment we had to actually move and stop Akane and Nekomaru to stop fighting because they nearly did whilst they just called it 'training'. The breeze hit just right as it tickled my skin whilst it pushed the heat, it made me more tired however just as we was about to sit down again the bell rung for the next lesson as everyone was going into the school to go back to classes. I clinged onto Nanami's arm as we went back to our classroom, her grabbing my hand into hers.