『S』『e』『v』『e』『n』『t』『e』『e』『n』

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Many weeks has passed as we had to move buildings and classrooms to be more secured and safe, the classroom was filled with chatter whilst everyone was putting their stuff and essentials in cardboard boxes that will travel to the new building.

I felt stares as I looked behind me, Ibuki smiling towards me as she enjoyed the scene of Nanami and I.

As we gathered all our stuff to the new building I helped out Nanami with some as she admired me even more. Whilst I finished unpacking my room as it looked like before, I locked my door and traveled to Nanami's new room which was closer to mine than before which made me more happy.

I knocked gently on her wooden door, I heard her little voice shouting to come in as she knew it was me knocking. I came in her room whilst I giggled to myself at the gaming equipment that was scattered around the room; still unpacking. I helped her out as knowing her speed it will take a while to put everthing in their place, as I have been in her room many times I knew where stuff went and kept around the room.

As we didn't have any classes today because of the moving of the schools Nanami and I decided to do a pamper evening which Nanami never had as I brought all my essentials which was full of face masks, nail polish, body cream and many more.

I put on a long navy blue denim shirt as I quickly changed whilst Nanami was there, I felt her eyes on my figure as I smirked to myself whilst being comfortable with her as we changed in front of each other many times.

The sun settled down once again, I rolled my sleeves up as I ran a bath in private bathroom that I had in my room. After realising that Nanami's room had a lot of stuff and still had things to unpack we decided to do the pamper evening in my room.

"I'm running the bath, you can go in first" I shout to her as she was chilling in my room.

I leaned against the sink as I pondered in my head on how long Nanami and I have dated each other, a couple months whilst thinking soon we should do another step in the relationship.

"(Y/N), um...do you want to take a bath together..." Nanami was in the doorway as she looked at the ground with some tint on her cheeks.

"Sure" I signed as I was reliefed  that she didn't mind asking, my anxiety decreased as she got her pajamas and towel ready on the side of the sink.

As the bath was full of bubble foam, the warm water looked so calming and peaceful whilst I just decided to undress. I looked in the mirror as Nanami looked away when I undressed, I smiled at her cuteness whilst I hopped in the warm bath that tickled my skin.

I looked away as that was her cue to undress as well, I heard her clothes drop to the floor as the water moved whilst her legs touched mine.

We made some awkward glances to each other as we realised that we are both naked, the bubbles covered up everything as we sat in silence. Her cute pout showed as she looked to the side of the bathtub.

"I'll wash your hair for you, come here..." I tried to get the awkwardness out as she slides her way through so her back was facing me.

I grabbed a bottle of shampoo whilst I rubbed it into her pink pastel locks, her body relaxing as I felt her getting tired by my touch.

"You always take care of me (Y/N), I really appreciate it. Sometimes I feel like I don't do a lot for you..." She said as she looked down, her voice quieting as she finished the sentence.

As I finish washing her hair my hands stopped on her head, I sadly smile at her as she thinks those thoughts. I sigh as I go back to washing her hair.

"Don't say that, just by your presence and talking to me is enough. I'm just a motherly person sometimes and I do really notice when you try hard for me to have a good day or just make me smile which is cute" I giggle as I knew she was smiling widely.

After washing her hair down with the water she tilted her head back as she was making pouty lips, it was my cue to kiss her. I leaned in and kissed her on her soft lips that always made me feel loved.

She leaned back again as her back touched my chest whilst I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, the bathroom light beaming on us. We chatted about the future and the potential jobs and careers we could have together, having a house and a pet as we planned out what we wanted in life.

We rested long enough, I looked towards the wall as she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her fragile body. I soon after did that as well as we got changed into our silky pajamas that made us feel comfortable.

She went onto my fluffy bed as I grabbed the skincare, she smiled towards me as we picked out what face mask to apply on our faces. I put the face mask on her soft skin as her cute cheeks was rubbing against my fingers which made me squish her cheeks, she giggled as she tried not to blush.

The time flew by as we finished doing our nails and snacking on junk food, I looked in the mirror to check if any face mask substance is still on my face as i placed the mirror down onto the side. As i looked to Nanami i saw her going towards me with open arms and hugging me tightly, I hugged her back whilst we fell on my bed.

"Do you want to stay the night in my room today?" I asked her as she nodded whilst looking into my orbs.

"I have my school uniform in the bag for tomorrow anyway so I don't have to go to my room to get it." She replied as we both went under the covers.

Nanami turned off the desk lamp as she pulled me close to her body, my head on her chest once again whilst she hugged my shoulders. We said our good nights and the I love you's as I entered my dream mode.

 We said our good nights and the I love you's as I entered my dream mode