『N』『i』『n』『e』

𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The rain patters along the window of the classroom, chattering along as the time ticks to homeroom.

As we sat back into our seats, the atmosphere changes as our homeroom teacher,Chisa, came in with a bright smile.

"Morning everyone!" She shouted playfully as the class mumbled morning back to her.

"I have some good news class" She fixed her ribbon from the back of her dress as my head tilted.

The whole class went into silence as we asked the pondering teacher in front of us, only to find out the good news.

"We are going on a class trip!!" She exclaimed as she jumped in her place as the ultimates cheered.

Finally, a peaceful break from all this stress from the past few days. All i need is a chill relaxation to calm my brain down.

"I never been to a class trip before" Nanami turned towards me as her pastel pink hair swayed, looking my way.

"We'll be staying a night, as a class we'll explore some new places and go on my adventures with fun places!!" Sensei's excitement level was rising.

"When are we going?" Kazuichi asked in front of Chisa as she leaned forward.

"We are going tomorrow morning! Get ready to pack after school!" Chisa got some papers as everyone was chattering and started to get excited every second.

---------------------------------------------------------

Next Day: 9:45AM

After packing my essentials and clothing i dropped my suitcase in the back of the bus as i stretched my limbs from a big sleep.

I fixed my oversized jumper that reached to my mid thigh as i pulled my thigh high socks.

I looked for the cotton pink haired girl as she came in my vision.

She waved to me, jogging in my direction. As we waited for some students to arrive Nanami rambled on how excited she was which put a smile on my face.