『E』『l』『e』『v』『e』『n』

𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Morning awakes, the birds chirped as the girls talked quietly. My half sleep state started to wake up as i heard little giggles next to me.

I open my eyes as my hands was still gripped onto Nanami's hand as her cute cheeks squished onto the fluffy pillow, i smile to myself as i heard cooing in my ear. I tried to shut up the girls as they went along with it.

I didn't know what to do, Nanami was holding my hand and without waking her up i had to get ready. I heard a little yawn next to me as i made eye contact with the girl, her tired eyes gazing up at me.

"Is is morning already?" Her quiet voice was heard as she sat up whilst rubbing her eyes.

"Yh...we need to start to get ready" i whispered to her as she stretched her limbs.

All the girls were getting their hair done and brushed, some getting changed and other just lazing around whilst gossiping.

As Nanami came out of the bathroom as her hair was all messy and tangled. I signaled her to sit in front of me. I got my hair brush out of my bag as i started to brush her pastle pink hair.

 I got my hair brush out of my bag as i started to brush her pastle pink hair

As the events of yesterday went through my head i tried not to blush. The bags were ready to go into the bus as we exited the room.

We got into our seats as i sat next to Nanami once again.

The long ride to school once again arrived as i relaxed in my seat. Many laughters and jokes were made by the boys as i felt a little touch on my shoulder.

I turned to my side as i saw Ibuki smiling at me as she asked me a question.

"Are you going to the festival on Wednesday?" She stared at me with glee as she had her head on her palm.