『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Her lips were soft as a pillow, making me crave for them even more as I held her close to me. We both had tinted cheeks, enjoying the moment with heat. As our lips pulled of we looked at each other, wondering what was going to happen next.

"...I-im not sure what we are supposed to do" I say to her as she pondered as well before she played with her fingers.

"I've played some game which had the scenes of what we are about to do....let's try what we both think is right" She shyly looked up at me as I nodded and gulped.

We both sat across from each other as she leaned in for a kiss to start it of, I kissed her back obviously. She pulled back and started to kiss my neck, feeling a sensation of love being passed through as I melted in her touch.

She pulled away with more blush on her soft cheeks, she thought to herself as she looked down onto her shirt and started to unbutton it whilst reavling her cleavage. I tried to do the same thing to myself so that she doesn't feel awkward in the moment. I pulled her onto my lap, feeling the soft skin against mine as she straddles my hips whilst placing her hands on my shoulders.

We kissed more, trying to explore and feel each other whilst trying to be comfortable. I loved the feeling, her body close to mine as we was in a majestic moment.

As she was on my lap she titled her body forward as that would make my back land on the bed whilst my hands were still on her hips.

She started to kiss down my body as she landed between my thighs, I put my hands on my face with embarrassment as I heard her shifting in her place.

"Can I?" She softly says as she was insisting to pull my panties off.

"Of course.." I say as I trusted her with my whole heart, lowkey excited what was going to happen next.

She timidly hooked her fingers onto my white panties as she pulled it of slowly as I was trying to be more confident with my body to her.

"I think this is what you do..." she says to herself as she tries to remember the game that she played.

She went under my bronzed skirt as I felt her lick on my area, soft kitten licks which I found cute. After a few licks she delve deeper which her tongue started to twirl numbers on my clit. I let out the first moan as I gently put my hand on her pastel pink locks, lightly stroking her hair whilst praising her with tinted cheeks.

Her grip on my thighs held me secure in a safe way, I lifted myself on my elbows so that i can have a better view of her. Feeling so proud that she is confident and comfortable with you.

"A-hh~ you're doing so well..." I whisper to her as she started to go more of a quicker pace.

I felt one of her hands let go on my thigh as she travelled it to my clit, softly rubbing it with addition of her tongue whilst adding more pleasure down there.

This went for a while as I was moaning constantly in a light tone, I felt a knot in my stomach. A unknown weird feeling that was coming up, suddenly I felt some kind of release as I panted whilst coming up to my arms. Still stroking her soft hair.

She went up from under my skirt as she went up to your lips and kissed you whilst having some sweetness on her lips which made the kiss longer.

"Let me try something, I dont want all the pleasure to go to me" I giggle as I made her back lean against my chest.

"Can i?" I ask her as she smiled and nodded to me, she took her panties down as she lifted her skirt abit.

I put my hand down her skirt as I felt her plump lips against my fingers, softly rubbing them as she sat comfortably against my chest whilst starting to pant lightly. I felt the wetness started to come up as it was perfect and easy what I was going to do next.

She let me insert a finger in her, which she clenched around and moaned cutely, I started to move my finger in a normal pace as I felt her hand go ontop on mine as she quickens the pace. I gently kiss her neck, inserting a second digit into her as she really enjoyed the pleasure and moment.

She released on my fingers as I started to lick it of, making Nanami look at me and blush as she started to strip whilst I did the same. We was in a moment that we was really comfortable with each other, enjoying how we was exploring each other's bodies.

I lay down on by back as she goes ontop of me, putting her clit against mine as I loved the feeling of our substances mixing together. She started to rock her hips whilst causing friction which had us both moaning in pleasure, she grabbed my leg for support as she quickens the pace. It felt as I was on cloud 9, the pleasure was overwhelming and pure as I held her in place and reached out to played with her breast whilst making her moan even more in a sweet way.

The grinding made me weak as it was just right, making me grind back whilst adding more friction and movement. We was both in the moment that Nanami started to lightly bounce ontop of me which added the slapping sounds in the room and the creaking of the bed.

The time ticked along as our moans got louder and louder, it was a while when we came together in a beautiful moment that I won't ever forget.

She looks down on me with a gorgeous smile, it showed how much she enjoyed what she has done with you which made you more happier. She leans down and kisses you once again, a meaningful kiss.

I started a bath as I felt her hands glide around my waist as she kisses my shoulder as she rests her cheek. Soon after the bath was filled with bubbles we both went in and sighed at the heat of the water, letting her lean against my chest once again.