『E』『i』『g』『h』『t』

𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕪

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4 days pass from the awful incident, noticing that Fuyuhiko is more angrier than usual. I mean his sister was killed and we still don't know who the killer is, rumors spread around as the murder was on the news.

For these past few days i have been meeting up with the group, leaving Nanami sometimes...but i had to.

I feel so bad, but maybe she has replaced me by now since i haven't been by her side for some time.

After school appears once again, after rejecting Nanami for a couple of days i slid over to her desk and kneeled down on my knees.

"I'm sorry Nanami" i pleaded to her as she was taken back.

Her cute giggle was present in the empty classroom, as i continued to ramble on.

"Im sorry that i couldn't spend time with you, i was really busy and stressed. I didn't want to get you into the situation because it might be risky and im sorry that-"

Her soft hand patted my head as her smile made my heart flutter.

"No, no its okay. I know something is up so i dont want to get involve with it if you don't want me to so i have been waiting." Her polite, soft voice made me more calmer as i stood up again.

"Do you want to play a game with me?" Nanami pulled her gaming console, only for me to reach in my bag.

Ibuki charges in the classroom, only for me to make eye contact with her. Ibuki's eyes was in terror as she leaned against the door.

"Haha, sorry to interrupt! But (Y/N), i need to borrow you a second." Ibuki breathing increased as i looked back at Nanami, nodding for me to go.

"I promise I'll tell you everything after its done..." I whispered to her, turning my heal swiftly to follow Ibuki out the door.

"I'll join you near the fountain after" i stated to her as she nodded.

After arriving with the group everyone was there waiting for me to arrive with Ibuki.