『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』- 『s』『i』『x』

𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nanami's POV

After meeting Chisa-sensei in the ominous building right after Mikan pushed me into the trapped door, we started to walk along the hallway in silence as my heart rate started to increase. Trying to reassure myself that everything will be okay and that (Y/N) is safe with everyone else.

"Is this really the right way? We've walked pretty far" I asked Chisa as she gave me a bright smile.

"We're almost there. Just a little farther and we'll meet up with everyone else" She said as she walked towards me and grabbed my cheeks.

"Our class rep looking so uneasy is a matter of serious concern. Once you meet up with (Y/N), make sure you give her a big hug" She said as I blushed and smiled to her.

We started to walk again as I shook of the nervous feeling and kept on following Chisa-sensei as I was walking behind her.

(Y/N)'s POV

After finishing the staircase we entered a long hallway which we didn't need to have a flashlight for and proceeded to walk along.

"E-Excuse me...Please wait up" I heard a familiar voice as we all turned to see Mikan running up to us.

"What happened to Nanami?" I asked suspiciously as she had a worried expression at first.

"Oh, if you're looking for Nanami, she twisted her ankle, so she's resting in a room a little ways back. She'll catch up with us in no time" Mikan said as she politely smiled.

I felt uneasy at the sound of that as I would've heard it and Nanami probably would've wanted my company whilst I could've helped her walking though the hallway just like Kazuichi did to Komaeda.

"Well, you guys carry on. I'll go back to Nanami and make sure she's okay." I gently smiled as I pushed passed the group.

As I walked passed Mikan she immediately grabbed my arm with a nervous expression on her face.

"W-We are so close though. She sprained her ankle way f-far back." She said whilst I forcefully snatch away my hand as I made clear what I was going to do.