『T』『e』『n』

𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Walking through the hallway of the hotel we got separated from the boys as the girls stepped into a cosy, warm room that had 9 futons that were spread in 2 rows.

The girls were very excited, they immediately ran to pick their futons that they're going to sleep on.

Nanami and i picked the beds to the left where Nanami had no one to sleep on her right but on the left i was there. I heard someone sit to the other side of me as i seen Hiyoko with a bright smile on her face.

As we unpacked our stuff and settled in Chisa sensei slid the door open.

"Girls, the hot springs are open. Go and take a nice relaxing bath altogether!" She giggled as she slid the door back.

We all got our towels ready as my stomach started to get some butterfly's and my nervous feeling was increasing.

That is because i have to be naked in front of the girls, it's a normal thing for hot springs but this is my first time.

"I never been to a hot spring before" Nanami's voice was heard next to me as she hugged her towels closer to her body.

"Same, it's going to be quite embarrassing..." I tried to laugh it off as she saw my nervous emotions that were portraying.

"We're girls anway, we shouldn't be embarrassed about anything. It's quite awkward showing our bodies to each other, but it'll be fun to have a girls night" She said as she tried to make the situation abit more brighter.

"I guess..." Some confidence had risen up as we entered the locker rooms.

As we changed into the white, fluffy towels that were wrapped around our bodies we entered the hot springs

The hot spring area was just three steps away from us. The dark blue sky, piles of green leaves, bunches of flowers, a pebble walking path and many pools of hot spring.

There was a big pool in the middle, no person was there. As we unwrapped our towels, i focused on myself and quicky dunked my body in so only my head is showing.

Soon after the rest of the girls stepped in and started to compliment each others bodies.

I heard a little splash sound next to me, i looked to my right and see Nanami. She tied her pink hair up in a messy bun, this made her body rise up. The water outlined her chest as i noticed she had a mole on her breast.