『S』『e』『v』『e』『n』

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕒𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕞 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After yesterday's incident, my mind is so stressed. Even nightmares of that event came in my mind when i was asleep.

Nanami questions asking if im okay due to my face being still shocked and paranoid from yesterday.

As we sat down in our seats, Nanami turned to me with concern.

"(Y/N)-Chan, what happened yesterday? You seem troubled" she raises her eyebrows only for me just to stare at her face.

Many flashbacks repeated in my brain of the incident.

"I-I'm sorry Nanami...i-i can't tell you for now..." I looked back on my desk with my shoulder drooping over me.

After the bell rang for homeroom, i still felt Nanami's gaze but suddenly faded away. I averted my eyes to the 4 girls as they had the same expression as me, i tried to calm down as i gulped.

I wonder how Sato is doing, since she is in the Reverse Course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the last bell rang, however Mahiru rushed over to my desk and whispered in my ear.

"Meet me in the spare classroom upstairs..." She swiftly turned back as the rest of the girls that witnessed the incident came as well.

As i looked at Nanami she was already starting at me, worriedly i stood up and went to her desk.

"I have to go Nanami, I'll try not to be long okay...?" I gave a fake smile as she grabbed my hand that made me look at her once again. It felt like i was never going to see her again, only gripping to the last chance that she has.

"Are you sure that everything is okay?" She gripped my hand tighter.

"Y-Yh! Just we having a group discussion about something, nothing important...i mean it is but...i have to go!" I shaked my hand out of her grip as the last thing i saw before going out the classroom was Nanami's face losing expression.

Walking along the silent corridors a polite, soft voice came behind me.

"A-Are you m-meeting up with t-the group?" Mikan jogged to my side.