『T』『w』『e』『l』『v』『e』

𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tomorrow came today and the revision and practice i did last night was messy and stressful, i tried to get enough sleep as i could from all the drawings that i studied and drawed.

As i exited my dorm, i saw Nanami's figure approaching me as she had a drooped look on her cute face.

"What's with that sad expression?" I asked her worriedly as we started to walk to class.

"Hinata, i haven't seen him for a long time...." She sighed.

"I'm sure he's fine, probably cause he might be busy with his exams for the past few days..." I try to cheer her up as she nodded at my answer.

The exams were today as they started at lesson 4. It was building up slowly as I tried to calm myself down.

I was pacing around the hall as i noticed Komaeda walking out of the science room as he held a luminous green bottle in his hand. He hid it in his school bag as he noticed my presence.

"Hey, (Y/N)-Chan, What are you doing here" He spoke calmly as he looked into my orbs.

"Just walking around before my art exam starts really, what about you? You came from the science classroom..." I asked as i tilted my head at him, confused.

"I was just asking a friend something, well don't worry (Y/N)-Chan you'll do fine. Who knows maybe in the end you might won't do them..." He smiled as i looked at him in a weird way but he laughed it off as he walked off whilst saying goodbye.

Walking down the hallway i noticed a crowd in front a board that told the events that were happening in the school.

I saw Nanami peering over as she saw me walking towards her, she got out the crowd as she worriedly looked at me. She brought me around the corner to get further away from the loud noises. She went inside her pocket to grab her phone as she showed me a picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"POSTPONE THE PRACTICAL EXAMS OR BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-Who did this...?" I whispered to her as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, but im scared. What if someone actually has something dangerous that could be a threat to us. Like a bomb..." Nanami shut her phone down as she leaned against the wall with me.

Soon after a loud, destructive sound came from somewhere near us. I looked to my side as i see debre coming our way, i panick as i took my quick reflexes and pushed Nanami down as i protected her whilst laying on top of her so it can mostly hit me than her.

A few stuff hit my back, but didn't damage me though which was a good sign. I look down at Nanami as her eyes were widened, i got off her as i brushed the dust of me.

Before i can turn to Nanami and ask if she was okay, i was in a hug as i saw pink pastel hair in my view.

"(Y/N), you could've been seriously hurt! You didn't have to protect me silly..." She hugged me closer as her head was on my shoulder.

She pulled away as she pouted to me, i ruffled her hair as i helped her up. She brushed the dust of her as she looked around her.

"What happend...." I sighed as she looked over the corner to see anyone in sight.

We went down the stairs as we saw students in good condition, we sprinted outside to see teachers and Chisa, they was looking at Komaeda who was staring at distance of the crushed gym building.

I knew what was going on as i annoyingly slapped myself mentally. Komaeda did this to stop the practical exams....damn it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hearing Komaeda getting suspended indefinitely, i felt like things were going to get worse from now on.

As there was no practical exam and knowing its going to be on a later date, the next day which was the festival day was brought to sadness once again in the classroom. As rumors were spreading saying that Chisa sensei wasn't going to be our homeroom teacher for a while as she goes to the Reverse Course we'll have a new one called Kizakura sensei.

As me and the girls of our class sat together and chatted along. The bell rang for homeroom as we heard the wooden door slide open to reveal Chisa with a forced smile.

"You heard the announcement, huh?" She sighed as we all ran up to her with concerned faces.

Asking many questions to her she was already distraught and upset, knowing she was going to leave us for a while.

Explaining what Komaeda has done and that we should welcome him when he gets back, many people started to tear up.

I look down onto the ground as i fiddled with my fingers. Soon enough i felt someones hand pat my back as i saw Nanami trying to force a smile as she mumbles 'it's okay' to me.

"I will attend the festival today everyone as a goodbye from me, let's make more memories for the last time for a while..." She said as everyone nodded.

"Protect everyone. Okay, class representative?" She looked at Nanami.

"I will"