『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』 -『t』『h』『r』『e』『e』

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕤

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'Hope's Peak Academy is secretly performing human experiments. They are funded by the tuition of the reserve course students, the reserve course was created to raise those funds. Tonight, in the old school building a mass murder took place. The victims, the student's council's thirteen members, symbolised Hope's Peak Academy. The culprit was the subject of the human experiments. The school has decided to cover this up to hide the failure of their experiments. You have, with more reason to foresee it, been made accomplices to murder'

EMAIL >>>> SENT

"Now, the parade begins...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day at school with the weather of rain, patterning down the windows of the building with heavy dark clouds surrounding the area. Why is that a big group of people, maybe the whole school, of reserve course students are trying to invade our school? Luckily the gates were shut and there was a lot of security making sure know one comes in.

"Some school of hope this is!"

"Our money doesn't grow on trees!"

"This is a scam!"

There were many more shouts made as it sounded like it was some kind of amusement park or carnival, our whole class looked outside with despair and worried looks. I held onto Nanami's hand and tried to comfort her however the situation isn't looking nice, Chisa sensei also observing the outside.

"By the way, what's with all that?" Akane moaned as she sighed whilst peering the outside.

The fact that Mikan has suddenly vanished randomly without saying a word and Nagito being suspended and who knows what he is doing, makes me really worried and scared for their lives as the world is turning against us for a unknown reason.

Soon after rocks were being thrown and students climbing over the ironed gate. Thankfully they were pushed down by the security, terror was built inside of me as I started to breathe more quicker. I knew this situation will get worse by the looks of it.