『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』 -『f』『o』『u』『r』

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖. 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was the same as yesterday, the shouting and screaming at us whilst the reserve course students were trying to get into the school. It seemed that there was more people than yesterday somehow.

"They got in again?" Akane said annoyed whilst pouting.

"The reserve course protests keep getting bigger..." Nanami sighed.

"You can't call that a protest, it's more like a parade..." I say to Nanami as she nodded sadly.

The atmosphere in the classroom was empty and dark, maybe some despair. We as students didn't know what to do in this situation other than wait and see what happens.

"Did Mikan not come school again today?" Nekomaru spoke in a confused tone.

"Maybe that pukey pig ran off because the protests scared her-" Hiyoko bickered as I smacked her playfully on her arm whilst she pouted.

"It's weird, her stuff was still in her dorm room..." Mahiru came in with Sonia next to her.

"Class! Don't just stare out the windows! You should look toward the shining future!" Chisa exclaimed as she came through the wooden door.

"Is it really going to be okay?" I say to her as she holds back before giving a big smile.

"It'll be fine! But to be safe, don't go outside during the day" She reassures us as she places her books down.

At lunch we all soon gathered around each other as we spoke about the situation and Mikan as we was all worried. I'm not sure if they remembered about Komaeda but I was also worried for him. However the conversation was about Mikan.

"I used my connections to have someone visit her home, but it seems she hasn't returned..." Fuyuhiko said in a calming tone.

Suddenly the sliding door was open, everyone turned to look towards the direction of the sound. I peered as I sat next to Nanami whilst holding her soft hand to see who it was. After thinking it was Mikan who has returned a boyish voice said...