『S』『i』『x』

𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕤

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next morning finally came as the whole class atmoshpere was very tiring, to the point that everyone was really sleepy.

"Let's approach today with cheer, too!" Chisa shouted enthusiastically as eveyone groaned.

"How are you so energetic?" He asked a good question that stayed in my head.

"Because I'm a adult, it wasn't my first time with something like that" She replied with a grin on her face.

"Let's start homeroom now! I could've taken volunteers, but i decided alone, based on my own prejudices." She gave eveyone a big smile.

My head tilted as to what she was saying. My puzzled face said everything as my head in my palm while nearly snoozing off.

"It's for our class rep, i ask Nanami Chiaki to accept the position!" She clapped her hands together as i woke up from my state and looked at Nanami which she was playing on her gaming console.

"Huh? I don't wanna." She stated quicky whilst making eye contact with Chisa sensei.

"You should give everything a try" she crossed her arms and spoke directly towards Nanami with gleam on her face.

"I think Nanami-Chan would be perfect to fit the role" i suddenly said as everyone turned towards my tired state.

"I mean she kept the class together and we need someone to keep the class in a good atmoshpere which you do!" I smiled to her as i saw some blush coming though her cheeks.

As eveyone started to complement Nanami suddenly Nagito started to clap.

"How wonderfully beautiful. All of you, with Super High School-Level talent, will bond more tightly with Nanami's talent to lead you." He expressed his hope as eveyone was confused why he was always like this.

"Komaeda?" Chisa questioned with a fake smile on her face.

"For as long as Nanami is our rep, this class and it's light will surely never end..." He continued.

When he realized that he is talking to make he slightly laughed as he apologized.

As everyone went back to their usual conversation i noticed Nanami smiling to herself as she agreed to be the calss representative.