5.12

YOUR POV:

"I don't like this. Something is definitely up." MJ said standing up from her seat, the bus coming to a halt.

All of our head craned towards the building in the distance, grey smoke kissing out of it.

"That doesn't look good..." I shifted uneasily on my feet.

"Well at least it's fake so there's nothing to worry about." Ned said.

"It's still unsettling." MJ hit his arm.

"Maybe we should go down to the lower level. It looks like it's getting closer." I gulped.

"Good idea." Ned and MJ nodded.

PETERS POV

"Alright, coms check. Can you hear me kid?" Happy said.

"Yeah, I can hear you! It's just a little loud out here!" I yelled, continuing to stick to the outside of the plane.

"Hey, Happy?"

"Yeah?"

"Drop me above the storm. I'll go in through the middle and he'll never see me coming." I said.

"You got it."

Happy lined the plane up above the thick storm. I jumped off the plane, whizzing through the air. When I got close enough, I dropped my spider parachute I invented, slowly settling down inside the storm.

"It's not real, it's not real!" I chanted to myself, breaking through the barrier and crashing into a drone, "Ow."

I stood up on the drone, sticking a web to it and leaping off onto the next drone, sticking another web on it. I did this to all the drones, weaving in through their choreography. When they were all connected, my taser web went off and killed their system, the illusion of the storm monster fading.

I saw beck standing in the middle of the cat walk, a few drones by his side. I leapt off the drone and aiming towards him, getting knocked out of the sky by another droid.

YOUR POV

"Where's the bus driver?!" Ned panicked as soon as we made it to the lower level. Our heads wiped to the side when a loud crash came up from the water.

All three of us yelled, Ned screaming like a little girl.

"Get off the bus, go!" Mr. Harrington said pushing us all out the bus. We all ran out, ducking our heads as lighting clambered above us.

"You guys, get in!" Happy yelled.

"Who are you?" Flash asked.

"I work with spider-man! Now let's go!" Happy gestured towards the jet behind him.

"You work for spider-man?!" Flash gasped.

Happys face turned red in frustration, "I work with Spider-Man not for him!"

Happy turned so fast when a droid crashed into the plane, making it blow up.

"Woah!" I gasped.

"Well what the hell we gon do now?" Ned made duck lips and I looked at Happy.

"Okay, everyone inside lets go!"

THIRD PERSON POV

"EDITH, target Spider-Man." Quentin told his AI, feeling panic start to overwhelm him.

"On it."

Drones chased after the web slinger, shooting bullets as he ducked and weaved through each one of them, not even getting a scratch.